Jayden Bogle - Left for Sheffield United

Rev

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

That's from Alan nihon just. If that's true we are a shambles. And let's face it not like he us one of these that doesn't know most stuff. Even if that's 10 mill overall we don't even know what the add ons are for and we are only guaranteed 6 million 

Screenshot_20200907-172224_Samsung Internet.jpg

The same Alan Nixon that said this? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Some people seem to think that Mel is so lacking in business savvy that he'd sell players at under value, even though he's the one who has to dip into his own pockets every year to make up the annual losses.

If only he had half the business acumen of some of the children on here!

We sold Will Hughes just before he was about to play in the under-21 Euros when his value could have rapidly increased and just before the Neymar transfer inflated all transfers because we were that desperate to put funds towards the 16/17 account 

That doesn’t sound business savvy at all

1 minute ago, David said:

Wish Bogle and Lowe good luck at Sheff United, just can't be arsed with the inevitable we sold them for a fiver and bag of Quavers for the next few years despite it being undisclosed.

My sources tell me it was £10m each ?

4 minutes ago, David said:

Wish Bogle and Lowe good luck at Sheff United, just can't be arsed with the inevitable we sold them for a fiver and bag of Quavers for the next few years despite it being undisclosed.

My sources tell me it was actually Cheesy Wotsits.

Think its a good deal if some of the higher estimates are true. Think we need to replace Bogle though. Wisdom is good and Ebosele highly rated but we'd be going into the season with a centre back converted to a right back and a lad who hasn't played a minute of men's football. 

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Think its a good deal if some of the higher estimates are true. Think we need to replace Bogle though. Wisdom is good and Ebosele highly rated but we'd be going into the season with a centre back converted to a right back and a lad who hasn't played a minute of men's football. 

Wisdom is a RB. He's played a few games at CB after the Keogh shambles but not sure why you think he's a CB to be honest. 

19 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Max “training was levels above what we were used to”. Suppose he has to say that, do hope he meant in reference to the players not the coaching sessions though.

To be fair he has been at Derby for what, 10 years?, and no one has seemingly coached him as to how to kick the ball with his right foot so he is probably right. 

Ashley Cole was a professional footballer for 20 years and no one taught him either. 

Perhaps we should invest in a right foot coach? 

I have to say as talented as Bogle was/is, he did frustrate me with how often he would get into good positions only to then not produce the final ball. He will certainly need to improve that side of his game if he is to succeed in the Prem. Having said that, I wish him and ML all the best. Excited now to see how/if we use the money to reinvest in the team. 

13 minutes ago, David said:

Exactly no one on here knows but there are a fair few who believe they do!! Work that one out!! It’s a forum after all so fair do’s to them but boy is it tedious after a while!! ?

41 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

It is quite bizarre though how we start to play a 3 at the back system to fit our squad with wingbacks bombing forward.... and then sell our wingbacks.

I would suggest we've trialled a back 5 to enable Cocu to assess whether he's got the players to use that system and give us a back-up way of playing if or when he feels we'll need it.

Maybe he's quickly decided we don't.

8 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Wisdom is a RB. He's played a few games at CB after the Keogh shambles but not sure why you think he's a CB to be honest. 

He said when he first joined he was a centre back mainly, he played youth football as a centre back primarily I believe. He is a good right back, but I still think we need another body in there now. 

Good luck to the lad. Was a revelation under Lampard, a great academy product.

I’m surprised people are slating his delivery. For me, he put some outstanding fast paced, whipped dangerous balls in. His assists record is very good. Very few players get it on the money every time. Especially 20 year olds in their second season from full back. He’ll only improve. We’ll miss his forward play, hopefully that’s replaced by a decent wide man. 

Archived