Preston (H) - Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby by far the superior side in the first half.

Derby's performance got a little worse in the second half, Preston's performance got a little better - but I think Derby remained the better side. 

Very, very encouraging performance. But we still remain blunt in front of goal. That has to change. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Derby's performance got a little worse in the second half, Preston's performance got a little better - but I think Derby remained the better side. 

Very, very encouraging performance. But we still remain blunt in front of goal. That has to change. 

The sub situation didn't help that. 

Bet there's a few tired legs. Forsyth will probably not be able to get up from his next poo. 

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

Started with two though didn’t we

Bennett off Martin ?

Actually I think Martin was up front alone. Bennett was very attached to the left touchline during his 25 minutes on the field. Was doing really well too, I'm desperately disappointed for him.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Rooney.. (Cough).

Archived