• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking result 

first half best I’ve seen 

second ... we grafted 

martin, fozzy and bielik the pic for me ... stand out 

lowe v good first half 

lost our way with the ball second half most notably holmes who became a bit of a liability when on it but worked as hard as ever off it

bogles decision making was v erratic too when he wasn’t attacking just general sloppiness crept in 

But a big big well done lads 

4 minutes ago, Norman said:

The sub situation didn't help that. 

Bet there's a few tired legs. Forsyth will probably not be able to get up from his next poo. 

I was very worried at HT that we'd perhaps be being run all over for the last 15 minutes because of that. 

I think bringing off Martin for Wisdom to add another body to our defense was an excellent decision, considering that context. All in all I think that's probably our best performance of the season.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I was very worried at HT that we'd perhaps be being run all over for the last 15 minutes because of that. 

I think bringing off Martin for Wisdom to add another body to our defense was an excellent decision, considering that context. All in all I think that's probably our best performance of the season.

Hang on, I'm sure I read on this thread that we have a manager who doesn't know what he's doing. 

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

Hang on, I'm sure I read on this thread that we have a manager who doesn't know what he's doing. 

We won a game without Jack Marriott's involvement; this was a cosmic fluke and nothing more, as such a situation is not possible.

Brilliant performance. That first half was the best 45 mins we’ve played since Leeds away last season. We didn’t give them a sniff. Chris Martin was playing like it was 2014 and Duane Holmes was back to his best.

Second half wasn’t quite as good but we remained competitive and did our job.

No one was below a 6/10 today. Special mention to Fozzy, who didn’t put a foot wrong.

Up the Rams.

Archived