as many have alluded to max lowe outstanding 

and Martin ... never stopped loving u Chrissy 

when that guys on it .... it’s why I pay to watch football

Keep it up lads 

How many up front? ?

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way; I know lots of you have never seen this type of performance from Lowe and for that reason have been/are highly skeptical of him, but this performance is what he used to be like week in, week out for the U23s as a teenager.

It was these kinds of performances that had (national) coaches describing him as the next Ashley Cole, before his injuries. I'm so excited to finally see him show that he can do it at this level - I don't expect it to happen week in week out at the moment but being reminded the ability is still there is a great sign.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

By the way; I know lots of you have never seen this type of performance from Lowe and for that reason have been/are highly skeptical of him, but this performance is what he used to be like week in, week out for the U23s as a teenager.

It was these kinds of performances that had (national) coaches describing him as the next Ashley Cole, before his injuries. I'm so excited to finally see him show that he can do it at this level - I don't expect it to happen week in week out at the moment but being reminded the ability is still there is a great sign.

This is way Preston tried to get him during the summer transfer window. Showing them what they missed out on.

Holmes won the ball in behind then made an awful decision to pull it back to Evans in a position he couldn't shoot from. Whole situation petered out. Needed to take a more aggressive approach to that.

WONDERFUL through ball from Bielik to Waghorn, weighted beautifully - but MW doesn't catch his first time shot properly and its easily saved. Wasted chance. Fabulous fabulous pass from KB.

Preston miss a golden opportunity - the missed shot is turned in by someone who was standing offside. Might have handballed it in too.

Was poor defending from the corner though.

Archived