Hull City (A) Match Thread

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't like the look of the team, plenty of options, stay in the pub, pop down the deep, the marina, check out the museums, nice street and transport museum, educate oneself, lovely cafe's, nice cup of tea & a wonderful slice of Yorkshire Cheesecake.

Get behind them, sing your hearts out for the mighty Rams!

Just now, Ramarena said:

Comfortable with the line up apart from one thing.....is Knight with the U23s or injured I haven’t checked.

If he’s not injured then what has Dowell done to get ahead of him? 

Scored both goals in the 2-1 win against Brighton earlier this afternoon 

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I don't eschew Dowell getting another opportunity after a long absence,

The issue I have with Dowell is that so far even in his appearances for the U23s he's been outshone by our own players, and he probably wouldn't even stand out in the Everton U23 team we played last week. We thrashed them 4-1!

Now that I've aid that, it's all set for him to have a blinding game today andand grab a couple of goals!

ps I bet that the use of eschew sounded clever in your head, but it doesn't fit within the context of your sentence ?

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Comfortable with the line up apart from one thing.....is Knight with the U23s or injured I haven’t checked.

If he’s not injured then what has Dowell done to get ahead of him? 

Agree. My problem is mobility in the midfield or lack of it with both Shinnie and Bielik in there....

Actually don’t mind that team.... which means we’re certain to lose, given my record. Glad to see Lowe and Martin back in, hopefully bogle and Lowe can establish themselves together now. One big question is dowell, have to hope he’s learnt how to play football in his month in the cold, cause last I saw him he put in the worst midfield performance I’ve ever seen at Brentford. Proper random to bring him in now, but it worked with shinnie so who knows I guess.... At least he’s in his natural role as a 10 now so you can understand him getting another chance. Absolutely no excuses for him now though, should have plenty of freedom and with Martin in front of him he should be in his element. He’s really gotta put in a top performance for me today to save his career here.

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

The issue I have with Dowell is that so far even in his appearances for the U23s he's been outshone by our own players, and he probably wouldn't even stand out in the Everton U23 team we played last week. We thrashed them 4-1!

Now that I've aid that, it's all set for him to have a blinding game today andand grab a couple of goals!

ps I bet that the use of eschew sounded clever in your head, but it doesn't fit within the context of your sentence ?

Bless you. 

17 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Dowell hasn't played in a while and should get another chance. 

I liked the look of Lowe when he was in the side and Malone hasn't been at his best recently

Just want to see Marriott with Martin now

Just goes to show how people see things differently, I thought Malone was one of our better players in the last two performances and I cant say I'm a massive fan of his either.

Archived