Hull City (A) Match Thread

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24 October 2019 at 13:37, RadioactiveWaste said:

Winner of the inaugural "Crap Towns" in 2003 and consitant challengers ever since.

Also believed to be the only place in Britain where Phil Brown is regarded as a good football manager and talented singer.

"Crap" book sold in "Crap" book shops on every high street of Great Britain that every bored bloke wanders in looking for a bargain or to just avoid the "Crap" Britain drizzle, and then usually picks this book up to see which cities and town's to not bother going for a look around to find out what it's really like for themselves. Probably written by some out of work "Sun" journalist or someone from Middlesbrough or Grimsby!

Kind Regards

Hully Gully

8 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

"Crap" book sold in "Crap" book shops on every high street of Great Britain that every bored bloke wanders in looking for a bargain or to just avoid the "Crap" Britain drizzle, and then usually picks this book up to see which cities and town's to not bother going for a look around to find out what it's really like for themselves. Probably written by some out of work "Sun" journalist or someone from Middlesbrough or Grimsby!

Kind Regards

Hully Gully

I was only trying to bring the fame of this achievement to a wider audience. Why should Hull be modest?

55 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Get in The Grafton Pub, Grafton Street, Hull and stick a few 50p's in the Jukebox and enjoy a sing along. 

It's Never Dull In Hull.

In my Uni days I lived next door but 15 to that boozer, however students were never allowed in there!

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Here's a timely reminder that Jacob Butterfield was fantastic for us for a while.

However, he was obviously a terrible footballer because of a few sideways passes and the fact that he criticised Gary Rowett a few months before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.

I think we went top that evening after the win. I stupidly believed everything was hunky dory and the premier league was within touching distance under the PE teacher. Obviously it wasn’t has he didn’t understand the famous ‘Derby way’ ? ??

9 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

I think we went top that evening after the win. I stupidly believed everything was hunky dory and the premier league was within touching distance under the PE teacher. Obviously it wasn’t has he didn’t understand the famous ‘Derby way’ ? ??

You get used to it mate

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Get in The Grafton Pub, Grafton Street, Hull and stick a few 50p's in the Jukebox and enjoy a sing along. 

It's Never Dull In Hull.

This is why you're my favourite poster, always bringing new, to my ears at least, musical avenues to explore.

I might try Wedding Present next.

For me:

Roos 

Bogle Davies Clarke Lowe

Bielik Shinnie

Holmes Marriott Lawrence 

Martin

It’s a game we should be trying to battle a win out of imo to end out horrendous away run. Draw wouldn’t be disaster but it’s a good opportunity to get 3 points. Can’t take hull lightly though, they’ve got some extremely talented individuals like Bowen who could really hurt our fragile defence. Well need to be right on it, with 100% focus and effort 

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I was only trying to bring the fame of this achievement to a wider audience. Why should Hull be modest?

Hull is Hull. I heard it's a bit chilly at the moment up north, look everyone's a bit blue............we should blend in well in our blue away!

Archived