Hull City (A) Match Thread

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Will Hughes Hair said:

Much as I love 'lil Dwayne and his ability as a ball carrier he looked very lightweight in centre midfield on Wednesday.  I just think Sibley could fulfil the role with perhaps a greater influence in the final third.  It's an area I'm convinced that needs strengthening and having a look now might allow us to concentrate recruitment efforts elsewhere.

I love Sibley but Holmes will get better with more match practice. 

It's such a tough call having so many of our better players injured early season - they are all lacking match fitness.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

We best bloody win otherwise I'll have to hide all weekend-am visiting my family who are from/live in Hull!!!

So am I visiting my folks that are from Hull.

I'll carry on singing Swing Low all day, whatever the result. Come on Jack, you can score a bagful today, fill your boots!

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

It's such a tough call having so many of our better players injured early season - they are all lacking match fitness.

Let’s have both....(soon)

roos

bogle.     Davies.    Bielik.      Lowe

Shinnie

holmes.   Knight.   Sibley.   Lawrence

Martin

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I think the lack of match fitness combined with so many new partnerships all over the pitch is conspiring against us.  And I wouldn't drop Holmes, I'd be more tempted to play him on the right of the front 3 and see whether he can work with Bogle with a team emphasis on overloading attacks on that side.

20 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Absolutely hate Hull. The most dull cringe club in the world. 

Grown Men in tiger face paint singing 'getting mauled by the tigers' everyone of them wants their hard drive seized & investigated 

Hey a little respect. Some of us also like to dress up as Robins and sing a long to Erasure, and are quite happy when they go bob,bob, bobbin along.................sounds like you'd fit well in with @@@@@y @@@@@y Warrington!

Not unhappy with that team.

3 worst performers from Wigan dropped and replaced with basically the only options available. I don't eschew Dowell getting another opportunity after a long absence,

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Not unhappy with that team.

3 worst performers from Wigan dropped and replaced with basically the only options available. I don't eschew Dowell getting another opportunity after a long absence,

Fair enough,I agree.

The rest of the lineup may suit dowell more than previously and moving Waggers back to the bench isn't a surprise after his last performance.

Not a bad line up all in all but let's see.

Archived