Hull City (A) Match Thread

Ghost of Clough

Hull City vs Derby County

Saturday 26th October

15:00 Kick off

We haven't lost to Hull in our last 6 games (1 draw), scoring 15 goals and conceding just once in the process. If we get a result in this one we will match our previous best sequence against them - a run which started in October 1923 and lasted until we were finally beaten in Feb 1954 (5W, 2D).

The team will be: Roos; Bogle, Davies, Clarke, Lowe; Bielik, Shinnie; Holmes, Marriott, Lawrence; Martin

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Saturday 26th October

We haven't lost to Hull in our last 6 games (1 draw), scoring 15 goals and conceding just once in the process. If we get a result in this one we will match our previous best sequence against them - a run which started in October 1923 and lasted until we were finally beaten in Feb 1954 (5W, 2D).

The team will be: Roos; Bogle, Davies, Clarke, Lowe; Bielik, Shinnie; Holmes, Marriott, Lawrence; Martin

I'd take that team ?

Looking forward to this me and Mrs Riddings making a weekend of this ! 

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Saturday 26th October

I hope you're right. 

Roos

Bogle      Davies     Clarke     Lowe

Bielek 

Lawrence       Knight         Shinnie      

Marriott      Martin 

SUBS

Hamer, Wisdom, Malone, Holmes, Waghorn, Sibley. 

This is a game I wouldn't like to bet on, both teams have their issues, neither are going to be in the top six come the end of the season without drastic changes, nor relegated on current look. Hull are indifferent at home, but we're indifferent away. I'd probably put my lunch money on a draw. 

Roos; Bogle, Davies, Clarke, Lowe; Bielik, Holmes, Shinnie, Lawrence; Martin, Marriott. 

6 hours ago, rynny said:

In Hull? What she done to deserve that punishment? 

This is where I make my annual defence of Hull! I like it there.  If you stay in one of the hotels on the marina you get great views, can walk onto the river front and around the marina, or into the city centre for shopping/meals/drinks.

You can even walk up to the ground and back (about 45 minutes each way, though.) 

We have a good record there so it's great strutting around in your Derby shirt at breakfast the next day @RiddingsRam

Well I am going so hopefully we can play well and win ! 

Team - Truly don’t know 

roos

bogle 

Davies (if fit)

clarke

Malone or Lowe

Belick 

shinnie 

knight ( but probably will be Holmes)

lawrence

waghorn 

martin 

i would love to see Marriott starting up front with Martin but it isn’t going to happen yet and our wide players give us no width anyway so I’ll go with the two who will most likely have a better chance of getting a goal 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

This is where I make my annual defence of Hull! I like it there.  If you stay in one of the hotels on the marina you get great views, can walk onto the river front and around the marina, or into the city centre for shopping/meals/drinks.

You can even walk up to the ground and back (about 45 minutes each way, though.) 

We have a good record there so it's great strutting around in your Derby shirt at breakfast the next day @RiddingsRam

@angieram on Saturday morning in deepest darkest Ull!

spacer.png

Archived