Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Yes but they are full backs. When you play away it’s very hard to get your full backs in advanced positions, especially when your centre backs look so shaky.

I thought today Lowe and Malone were amongst our best performers, but they can’t press forward with the likes of Josefzoon and Waghorn covering for them.

Truth is, January can’t come quickly enough.

lowe and malone were good against cardiff too. They're probably our best wide players.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Got to agree, but (and you won't hear me say this again) I don't think he's match sharp enough for 90 minutes yet. ? ?

I think you're right, but I'd like to see Martin on from the start. I think we'd have more control up front and I reckon he'd last 60 minutes or so. After all, it's not like he runs around like a blue arse fly. He picks his moments to do the running.

4 minutes ago, Xlor said:

Wouldn't keep 1 player for next season. Keeper is dodgy, playing out from the back to two of the biggest donkeys I've seen play for Derby (Keogh/Clarke), a right back who can't get in at left back because of the mighty malone. Bielek (10 mil???‍♂️) hudds in midfield are about as mobile as my dad who died 8 years ago, Holmes runs about but doesn't do a deal, zoons just ?, waghorn tries but no quality and jack "what does he have to do to start" doesn't score any goals. Awful team, brilliant point?. The core of the team is shocking. Clarke, Keogh, bielek and Huddlestone? Mag from benidorm gets about more than these 4. 

epic fail congratulations GIF

1 minute ago, Xlor said:

Wouldn't keep 1 player for next season. Keeper is dodgy, playing out from the back to two of the biggest donkeys I've seen play for Derby (Keogh/Clarke), a right back who can't get in at left back because of the mighty malone. Bielek (10 mil???‍♂️) hudds in midfield are about as mobile as my dad who died 8 years ago, Holmes runs about but doesn't do a deal, zoons just ?, waghorn tries but no quality and jack "what does he have to do to start" doesn't score any goals. Awful team, brilliant point?. The core of the team is shocking. Clarke, Keogh, bielek and Huddlestone? Mag from benidorm gets about more than these 4. 

Keogh has been one of our best players for years. Its not his fault he's got to cover for two players in the form of Malone and Clarke who dont appear to be able to defend. Lowe is playing at right back because we dont have anyone else - he was one of our best players today. As soon as Bogle is back Malone is going to struggle to get in the team.

Marriott is never going to score if we just play hoofball all the time, but i cant say i disagree on your assessment of zoon.

6 minutes ago, Xlor said:

But apart from that we’re alright? 

11 minutes ago, Xlor said:

You got to be a troll surely ?

11 minutes ago, Xlor said:

Would you like to rent my username mate? ?

3 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Keogh has been one of our best players for years. Its not his fault he's got to cover for two players in the form of Malone and Clarke who dont appear to be able to defend. Lowe is playing at right back because we dont have anyone else - he was one of our best players today. As soon as Bogle is back Malone is going to struggle to get in the team.

Marriott is never going to score if we just play hoofball all the time, but i cant say i disagree on your assessment of zoon.

Keoghs an awful footballer. If you think hes good then i suggest watching any other centre half play. Falling over him self when bamford hit the post, cant pass, gets caught on the ball, gets caught marking his man. Commited yes, talent no. 

Quick mention for Lowe. Got torn apart for the 2 Leeds games last season. Played very well.

How much did that loan do him good? One of our better performers, on the wrong flank. In fact, it was Malone  hindered by Jozefzoon that struggled on the oposite side.

Bogle and Lowe as fullbacks going forward looks very promising. 

Archived