Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, goldstar said:

Anybody else hear on Radio Derby that they were told by a Derby player Bamford wasn't well received while on loan here. Not surprised one bit.

Yes. Apparently someone who left in the summer.  Can't think of many that could be other than Bryson, unless someone else left from 2014 and I've forgotten.

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yes. Apparently someone who left in the summer.  Can't think of many that could be other than Bryson, unless someone else left from 2014 and I've forgotten.

Think you're right. And Bryson seems like a really nice guy, so he really must be a Bamford!

My take on that is we need to play 4141 or 4123. It was night and day the difference it made with only 1 dm. And knight Paterson Chrissy must now be knocking on the door for a start. Paterson was lively and very composed. Martin brings in the whole team with his one twos especially with knight and Holmes. And also a big mention for Lowe who was an absolute monster and a physical presence against there pact wingers. However let’s not get carried away we were appalling for 80 mins. Only players to come from that and feel content in theirselves are keogh Lowe Holmes and hudds. And ofc the 3 subs. Need a big improvement for brum next weekend. 

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Bryson liked this Tweet last year when Bamford got that ban for diving, so I'd say it's a safe bet that it was him:

18 minutes ago, Xlor said:

Keoghs an awful footballer. If you think hes good then i suggest watching any other centre half play. Falling over him self when bamford hit the post, cant pass, gets caught on the ball, gets caught marking his man. Commited yes, talent no. 

I disagree with basically everything you say here. As I said previously it isn't easy when he has to cover for his partner who is not particularly solid defensively. The stats don't back up your point at all. Perhaps he isn't good enough for the Prem, but we aren't in the Prem - easily one of the best centre backs in the Championship. I'm not sure quite what you've been watching for the last 7 years if you can't see that.

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I disagree with basically everything you say here. As I said previously it isn't easy when he has to cover for his partner who is not particularly solid defensively. The stats don't back up your point at all. Perhaps he isn't good enough for the Prem, but we aren't in the Prem - easily one of the best centre backs in the Championship. I'm not sure quite what you've been watching for the last 7 years if you can't see that.

I've been watching ?. No chance in hell of getting promoted with him playing. He's all over the shop. You're obviously a "stat" man. Stick to watching his every move. Falls over more than I do after 10 kronenburg. Terrible, awful, shockingly bad. Does lion hearted/commited make you decent nowadays does it? Crap. 

48 minutes ago, Xlor said:

playing out from the back to two of the biggest donkeys I've seen play for Derby (Keogh/Clarke)

I mean, Keogh’s the best ball-playing centre-half we’ve had since, and this is taking into account Stimac was dog in a back four, Mark Wright… 

22 minutes ago, Xlor said:

Why would I be. Argue against it...........

6 player of the year awards

EFL team of the year 14/15

ROI international

Over 400 Championship games

2 play off finals

4 play off semi finals

Captain of Derby side with most points in season

Captain of Derby side with most goals in season

Captain of Derby side with clean sheet record

First choice since the day he arrived and better than every CB we've had in that time

Are you the guy that sees someone else make a mistake and then look at Keogh because he wasn't there and even if he was nearby then he should have captained the mistake out of the other player. 

3 minutes ago, cannable said:

I mean, Keogh’s the best ball-playing centre-half we’ve had since, and this is taking into account Stimac was dog in a back four, Mark Wright… 

You're having a laugh right? Watch the last two games again. He either gets caught on the ball when running out or passes it out of play. Cardiff's goal - Keogh. Leeds goal - Keogh and another. Bamford hits post - Keogh. ????. He's clueless. 

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

6 player of the year awards

EFL team of the year 14/15

ROI international

Over 400 Championship games

2 play off finals

4 play off semi finals

Captain of Derby side with most points in season

Captain of Derby side with most goals in season

Captain of Derby side with clean sheet record

First choice since the day he arrived and better than every CB we've had in that time

Are you the guy that sees someone else make a mistake and then look at Keogh because he wasn't there and even if he was nearby then he should have captained the mistake out of the other player. 

I mentioned the whole team???? First choice in a side that's made zero progression says it all fella. He's a shambles. 

Archived