Pre Season Friendly v Rangers (A)

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anyone up for a game of forum bingo? In the event we don't win the match and you have all of the following statements (or a close variation) on your card you win a prize...

"mid-table at best"

"we're skint, where are the signings?"

"Cocu will be a dud"

"the kids aren't ready"

"Lawrence not good enough"

"Keogh is useless" as free space 

15 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anyone up for a game of forum bingo? In the event we don't win the match and you have all of the following statements (or a close variation) on your card you win a prize...

"mid-table at best"

"we're skint, where are the signings?"

"Cocu will be a dud"

"the kids aren't ready"

"Lawrence not good enough"

Will never happen, there’s only one dud at DCFC

This is fun.

’We wouldn’t get a bag of Skittles for Jozefzoon.’

’Lampard saw this coming.’

‘Marriott is on Hole 7. Five under par.’

‘Sue from Breadsall carrying her picnic basket is more dangerous than Tom Lawrence.’

3 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Just wanna thank our Hilda had a great night at stripped bare massage parlour last neet in Glasgow... she bought me a voucher fer mi bofday. Feel proper relaxed nah .. 

Was that the one in Sauchiehall Street,if not tell Hilda to get you one for there next time, pay for one visit get one free

34 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Just wanna thank our Hilda had a great night at stripped bare massage parlour last neet in Glasgow... she bought me a voucher fer mi bofday. Feel proper relaxed nah .. 

Did hilda mention a young feller drinking toytown snakebite that she copped off wi in the club last neet? Whlle you woz "otherwise engaged".....?

Let’s have a 3-1 win and the boys and girls in Glasgow to start a wonderfully cheesy chant that just takes on a life of its own.

How about Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing?

I’ve had my time of my life

No, I’ve never felt this way before

Yes, I swear

It’s the truth

And I owe it all to you, Cocu!

The lift becomes Waghorn’s routine goal celebration as we finish 1st and Mel just cannot stop smiling.

16 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Did hilda mention a young feller drinking toytown snakebite that she copped off wi in the club last neet? Whlle you woz "otherwise engaged".....?

Funnily enough mi owd shes been sat on a rubber ring since last neet  ... I thought it was her piles mekin an appearance . Nah thas got mi thinkin .......

Archived