Pre Season Friendly v Rangers (A)

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up early tomorrow to walk the dog and get a haircut before the minibus leaves at 09:30. 

However, due to my procrastination throughout the week, I’m yet to finish a piece of work that I’m being paid to produce. I’m currently on 9,821 words out of a minimum of 13,500, so sleep will be minimal tonight.

15 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Up early tomorrow to walk the dog and get a haircut before the minibus leaves at 09:30. 

However, due to my procrastination throughout the week, I’m yet to finish a piece of work that I’m being paid to produce. I’m currently on 9,821 words out of a minimum of 13,500, so sleep will be minimal tonight.

53 words right there 

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

58 minutes ago, David said:

53 words right there 

Write 09:30 as half past nine in the morning. 9,821 and 13500 as nine thousand, eight hundred and twenty-one and thirteen thousand five hundred. There's an other few words. Many ways to pad out a 13500 word essay.

14 hours ago, rammieib said:

Completely I agree. We're a midtable team at best.

New dominant yet ball playing CB, new AM centre who can work with Dowell, new winger who is a guaranteed 10 Goals, 10 assists and a new GK. We're a weak time with defensive frailties.

The plus point of the season could be Sibley who could be the next 'Will Hughes' for us.

We are Deffoe more than a mid table team, but football is all about opinions , and for me with a couple of additions we could be fighting automatic promotion let  alone play offs, think Shinnie and Dowell are 2 very good additions, time will tell, can not wait for the season to start now.

6 hours ago, Derby blood said:

We are Deffoe more than a mid table team, but football is all about opinions , and for me with a couple of additions we could be fighting automatic promotion let  alone play offs, think Shinnie and Dowell are 2 very good additions, time will tell, can not wait for the season to start now.

They better watch Deffoe on Sunday then 

9 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Well there are 50 words you have wasted on here ?

33 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Well there are 50 words you have wasted on here ?

Resisting the urge to go back and double check the word count, you say 50 I said 53 and that was without counting the numbers. 

14 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Been told this is sold out, but I very much doubt it. 

Another example of "don't believe everything you're told". 

A simple check on both clubs websites shows there are just under 100 left for Derby (fantastic turnout) and their ticket map is showing good availability in most parts of the ground for home fans.

10 hours ago, Derby blood said:

From Thursday especially the last 20 mins I am certain we are in with a shout, my only concern being injuries and lack of cover but you know, these are the moments when youth really gets a chance to shine. Not when give a 5 minute cameo at the end of a game but dropped in and having to fight on the hoof for points and the chance of staking a claim to a starters shirt

2 hours ago, David said:

Resisting the urge to go back and double check the word count, you say 50 I said 53 and that was without counting the numbers. 

To be honest, I just speed scanned the amount of words and made a rough estimate.  If you say 53 I am happy to have been that close

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I hope all travelling Rams are looking forward to the Dreichwave that's hitting Glasgow this weekend.

Cool refreshing Scottish rain. Lots of it.

Its wonderful after spending all the time s week in an office with no air con.

Frightening 

Its been a heatwave all week and to be pissing down all weekend typical.

Archived