Pre Season Friendly v Rangers (A)

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Big bob said:

Hi new on here off to Rangers game,stopping at port Glasgow ,train in to Glasgow best pub for drink 

Auctioneers in the city centre

Pubs all over Glasgow will be jumping because it’s the start of the holidays 

Louden tavern outside Ibrox underground tommorow 

Edit to say there’s a republican March going through the city centre today with loyalists  out protesting against it.

should be fun ?

2 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Auctioneers in the city centre

Pubs all over Glasgow will be jumping because it’s the start of the holidays 

Louden tavern outside Ibrox underground tommorow 

Edit to say there’s a republican March going through the city centre today with loyalists  out protesting against it.

should be fun ?

If you're talking about school holidays, I believe they break up earlier than schools in England. I think they started at the beginning of July and go back in just over two weeks time.

13 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

If you're talking about school holidays, I believe they break up earlier than schools in England. I think they started at the beginning of July and go back in just over two weeks time.

That sounds about right from memory. A bit like Leicester really. Never understood that one.

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

That sounds about right from memory. A bit like Leicester really. Never understood that one.

When I was a kid, Leics factories always closed first 2 weeks in August but after several years of awful weather they voted to take the first2 week’s in July and so schools had to follow suit.

Archived