Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

4 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

i hope every tom dick and harry relative or friend you have who has a secret second team goes to one match a season (if that) and got a ticket for wembley  over 10 year STHs that just dont happen to have STs this year, can sleep easy at night.

Sadly I think the system was there to be exploited.

It was a free-for-all.

Allowing season ticket holders a period of priority and then the opportunity to buy another two on general sale was the first mistake.

And then allowing non-season ticket holders to buy two on their valid IDs was the second mistake.

Take my case, I ended up buying 7 tickets, but if sales were restricted to one ticket per valid customer number, there’s three tickets available already.

It was a recipe for panic, chaos and disappointment, and most of all, greed.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bontddu Ram said:

The thing I found strange was that you could buy 2 tickets on 1 fan i/d number.

This was the only strange thing for me. I was buying 5 tickets but had 5 fan IDs for people who'd been to matches. It does seem wrong I would have only needed to use 3 of them.

But one advantage was to get rid of all the tickets over the weekend when most are in a position to purchase them rather than missing out by being off at work. And it must really help with the logistics at the club as it's now done and dusted and they can all be working round the clock on getting these tickets out to everyone in time, rather than continuing to sell through the week and crossing fingers that they reach people in time.

10 hours ago, Spanish said:

Not on the screen shot I have seen

I logged in at 1.40 and got this screen(top pic) . The other 2 devices we were using also had the same screen. 

When 2 arrived we were then redirected to the bottom screen shot. 

Screenshot_20190519-134233.jpg

Screenshot_20190519-140602.jpg

27 minutes ago, rynny said:

I logged in at 1.40 and got this screen(top pic) . The other 2 devices we were using also had the same screen. 

weird.

seems like there were at least a few spurious messages out there 

34 minutes ago, rynny said:

That’s exactly what I got. I wasn’t far behind you.

Twitter is just full of Fake News about these tickets and it’s really doing my head in.

i’ve actually stopped looking on there because people are starting to ruin the feel good factor we had going on after Leeds. 

I do have sympathy for anyone who didn’t get them but now isn’t the time to argue amongst ourselves, now is the time to unite and support the boys in any way you can 

On 18/05/2019 at 10:22, ElBeef said:

I.hope all true rams fans get a ticket not for people to try to make money off of the real fans if it was me i find where thay was and take the tickets off them well i hope the club can do somthing about people like that well i hope there is some more tickets for you all good luck 

19 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

Twitter is just full of Fake News about these tickets and it’s really doing my head in.

i’ve actually stopped looking on there because people are starting to ruin the feel good factor we had going on after Leeds. 

I do have sympathy for anyone who didn’t get them but now isn’t the time to argue amongst ourselves, now is the time to unite and support the boys in any way you can 

We moaned about Leeds fans, but to be fair when we have Derby “fans” trolling other Derby fans either about getting tickets, being “you’re not a proper fan and didn’t deserve ticket without ST”, or trying to rip off fellow fans, that’s pretty classless. They’re just baiting folks, but don’t do it to your own... even if you are master baiters. 

I'll probably get flak for saying this from many, but duck it... 

A ticket to this game is just as important to me as any other home game we have. I just want to watch my team, don't care whether it's in Premier League, Championship Play-Off Final, League One or the Evo-Stik, it really doesn't matter. I have just as much as a hard time with all this hanging on for this game as I do for when the big boys turn up in a cup game and there's suddenly a load of people want tickets.

32 minutes ago, Srg said:

I'll probably get flak for saying this from many, but duck it... 

A ticket to this game is just as important to me as any other home game we have. I just want to watch my team, don't care whether it's in Premier League, Championship Play-Off Final, League One or the Evo-Stik, it really doesn't matter. I have just as much as a hard time with all this hanging on for this game as I do for when the big boys turn up in a cup game and there's suddenly a load of people want tickets.

I disagree when it comes to this game. This is huge and could be the best day of my life. Or the worst.

But I agree in regard to which league we’re in. I’d rather play Grimsby away than Man United away in a one-off game. I want the best for my club, of course, but I only go to watch my club. I couldn’t give a duck if the opposition striker is Sergio Aguero or Conor Sammon. It does my nut when there’s this big fanfare about going to see us play the big teams.

Then again, winning at Old Trafford was amazing. But that was simply because we were the underdogs.

I've seen posts on facebook slating Mel Morris for the way tickets were sold (Does he manage the ticket office?) and calling him Greedy Mel and one even said that he hopes we don't go up now because he couldn't get a ticket!

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I've seen posts on facebook slating Mel Morris for the way tickets were sold (Does he manage the ticket office?) and calling him Greedy Mel and one even said that he hopes we don't go up now because he couldn't get a ticket!

The same Mel that kept the home leg tickets at £20 ? Some people really are a bit daft arent they ?? 

22 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Weird. How on earth does the way the tickets have been sold make Mel greedy? 

Archived