Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DCFC have got all this very wrong. The releasing of different blocks at different times, allowing  more than one ticket to be purchased per fan id. But more importantly the bizarre sales period going from STHs to straight general sale. We should have staggered it like villa after STHs to history this season of +7 home games attended, then + 3 games and than finally general sale to active fan Id members. I really do feel for those who fall into the 7+ games category and have been unable to purchase a ticket. 

7 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Even if you don’t get a ticket you’ll not need to sit alone; unless you want to. There will be plenty of Rams watching in pubs who you can hook up with...we’re all Rams together. ??

Thanks I thought that would be a pretty good option.  Fortunately a mate got me a ticket so option 1 came in?

As others have said, there doesn't seem to be anyway of doing it that satisfies everyones particular circumstances. There is also the problem of the logistics of getting the tickets to each supporter, so the longer you drag out the buying process the less time you have to rectify any glitches that occur. We've sold out our allocation with ease so all that needs to happen now is for every one of those fans to give the boys the support they deserve. 

15 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Have just found up to 4 Tickets behind goal in Derby end available for a nice cheap £325 ????

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

Do I email DCFC with the link for them to investigate???

Yes and if it turns out not to be corporate, the Bamfords can be banned from buying tickets again.

Got myself 2 tickets and will be travelling down from Suffolk with my brother. 

Brothers wife is due their 3rd baby mid June but may need baby out by caesarean a few weeks early so may have spare ticket if dates conflict.

If ticket becomes available I will let people know.

P.s Baby Frank if it's a boy (if I have a choice on the matter).

Just now, Franks Tanked said:

Got myself 2 tickets and will be travelling down from Suffolk with my brother. 

Brothers wife is due their 3rd baby mid June but may need baby out by caesarean a few weeks early so may have spare ticket if dates conflict.

If ticket becomes available I will let people know.

P.s Baby Frank if it's a boy (if I have a choice on the matter).

Frank bad idea if he leaves for Brighton. Cover 2 bases with Mason!

I said earlier in the week, that Derby had messed up Wembley Ticket allocation, in my view, Aston Villa’s system is a lot fairer to fans attending a number of games over the season and not just the last 3 games. Me and my Son attended 7 Home games, missed Bolton at Home, and attended two away games, Villa and West Brom.

I appreciate that other fans have attended more games than we have, and this is why the allocation was wrong. Today was a lottery, We were very lucky and got two tickets, but none the less I have empthay for others who did not get any, the system needs to be fairer to all fans based on matches attended. If I did not get a ticket today because every other ticket went to fans that attended  more games than me, then that’s absolutley right and fair. It just sticks in the throat, that I know this is not the case.

for anyone who never got a ticket, I really feel your pain as a fan, let’s hope some are returned and not made profit from.

Aside from that, I know it’s going to be great day, up the Rams.

16 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Yes and if it turns out not to be corporate, the Bamfords can be banned from buying tickets again.

19 minutes ago, Needless said:

Yes.

25 minutes ago, S75 Ram said:

Yes, grass the Bamfords up.

Done. Thieving Bamfords 

???

Tough day that worked out for me.  I manage2 or 3 games a year but I am no less of a fan than those that are able to justify a season ticket.  I rely on my old friends who are season ticket holders and they made the mistake of going on line at 1-55 q number 54,092!  Eventually got a ticket at 5.30 just as I got off a plane and just after I got the message of all sold out.  Lots of options how to do this and nothing is perfect.  Thought it as unfair that season ticket holders could get 3 tickets, thought it wrong to release the blocks in dribs, thought it wrong to open queuing before 2 but it having a negative impact, thought the variable queuing times for ppl joining at the same time was awful.

16 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

As others have said, there doesn't seem to be anyway of doing it that satisfies everyones particular circumstances. There is also the problem of the logistics of getting the tickets to each supporter, so the longer you drag out the buying process the less time you have to rectify any glitches that occur. We've sold out our allocation with ease so all that needs to happen now is for every one of those fans to give the boys the support they deserve. 

In todays world though it cant be difficult to tier the process in a fairer way eg ...STH 1 ticket per person then anyone whos attended 10 games plus then 5 games plus and then general sale is for STH first who can get one more ticket per person ( because if a STH can take another Derby fan who's maybe not a STH this may encourage them to purchase one ) then general sale starts with club members home and away then lastly general sale to anyone who has a fan ID 

This surely rewards the fans who've actually supported the club by attending games and spending there money on the club  and who have spent money travelling etc on wet and horrible tuesday nights in places like Blackburn and Middlesbrough at midday on a saturday when it was on TV and just seems a fairer method...it can't be difficult surely 

Oh dear lord. For those who haven't read through previous posts....

The queueing DID NOT open early! Anybody who was online before 2pm got allocated a RANDOM number.... there was no queue before 2pm..... just like there was no queue before 10am on Friday... 

5 minutes ago, Spanish said:

thought it wrong to open queuing before 2

21 minutes ago, MacRam said:

I said earlier in the week, that Derby had messed up Wembley Ticket allocation, in my view, Aston Villa’s system is a lot fairer to fans attending a number of games over the season and not just the last 3 games. Me and my Son attended 7 Home games, missed Bolton at Home, and attended two away games, Villa and West Brom.

I appreciate that other fans have attended more games than we have, and this is why the allocation was wrong. Today was a lottery, We were very lucky and got two tickets, but none the less I have empthay for others who did not get any, the system needs to be fairer to all fans based on matches attended. If I did not get a ticket today because every other ticket went to fans that attended  more games than me, then that’s absolutley right and fair. It just sticks in the throat, that I know this is not the case.

for anyone who never got a ticket, I really feel your pain as a fan, let’s hope some are returned and not made profit from.

Aside from that, I know it’s going to be great day, up the Rams.

If you feel that bad about it you could always offer them up to some of the more deserving fans who may have missed out

7 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Tough day that worked out for me.  I manage2 or 3 games a year but I am no less of a fan than those that are able to justify a season ticket.  I rely on my old friends who are season ticket holders and they made the mistake of going on line at 1-55 q number 54,092!  Eventually got a ticket at 5.30 just as I got off a plane and just after I got the message of all sold out.  Lots of options how to do this and nothing is perfect.  Thought it as unfair that season ticket holders could get 3 tickets, thought it wrong to release the blocks in dribs, thought it wrong to open queuing before 2 but it having a negative impact, thought the variable queuing times for ppl joining at the same time was awful.

1 ticket per season ticket only.

Archived