Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, archram said:

This is my partner’s son. He’s quite bona fide. Would be great if anyone could help.

Need to add the poor boy was an Everton fan til I got hold of him 20 years ago! I gave my ST to another forum member as he didn’t think he’d be able to go!

4 hours ago, Srg said:

I'll probably get flak for saying this from many, but duck it... 

A ticket to this game is just as important to me as any other home game we have. I just want to watch my team, don't care whether it's in Premier League, Championship Play-Off Final, League One or the Evo-Stik, it really doesn't matter. I have just as much as a hard time with all this hanging on for this game as I do for when the big boys turn up in a cup game and there's suddenly a load of people want tickets.

Agree ..I follow us religiously and can remember midweek games away at Rotherham in front of 4000 in league 1 or Division 3 or whatever it was called and the long journey back to Kent afterwards especially if we’d lost ...when we were in the prem I struggled to get tickets most  of the time but once we were relegated  they became more available .. ?I should probably get a season ticket but I like to go in different parts of PP and would hate being stuck next to someone who constantly moaned all game as they do my head in ....and as I work shifts i miss a few due to this but not many 

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

My only gripe was and still is is that they didn’t release all the blocks from start. So as a ST holder I’ve got worse tickets than a non ST holder. It’s stuoid I couldn’t buy the more expensive tickets!

That was down to Wembley rather than Derby

3 hours ago, ram59 said:

I don't think the club have any control over the price of the tickets. There is usually a gentlemen's agreement that the losing team have all the proceeds from the final. 

12 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Surely he didn't set the price. Duh to you to. 

My sarcasm is wasted on you pair ?

2 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

If anyone thinks Club Wembley is the only option now, it isn't. Its sold out too. Just rang them.

I contemplated paying the £389, hell, I paid £329 to watch Wales at Lyon vs Portugal in Euro 2016!

They were doing it on a ballot system from the start apparently as demand was very high

5 hours ago, jagerbob said:

As a non season ticket holder, found it really easy to get tickets for the  semi final home leg ticket, and had a choice of a number of areas.

Then somehow with twice as many tickets on sale, for Wembley your in a queue of 30,000 others... er??
Bit harsh some may say, but cant we just  get all those going, who never ever go to PPS but are happy to go to wembley as their one game every 4 seasons shot by firing squad?

It can’t be right that fans who got through the random firewall were able to buy tickets for “friends and family” when people who have regularly attended were randomly shut out and don’t have a ticket. The latter includes my boy Will. I’m very disappointed for him that a system was designed like this. ?

33 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

If anyone thinks Club Wembley is the only option now, it isn't. Its sold out too. Just rang them.

I contemplated paying the £389, hell, I paid £329 to watch Wales at Lyon vs Portugal in Euro 2016!

If you don't mind paying up, some Club Wembley ticket holders (i.e., I assume, the people who have Club Wembley tickets for every game at Wembley) are selling theit tickets on https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

I was tempted, but the £65 per ticket service fee on top was the final insult!

Just now, AutoWindscreens said:

If you don't mind paying up, some Club Wembley ticket holders (i.e., I assume, the people who have Club Wembley tickets for every game at Wembley) are selling theit tickets on https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

I was tempted, but the £65 per ticket service fee on top was the final insult!

Are these legit though? I'm always wary of sites like these.

A request from a supporter that works now every saturday did have season ticket for around 35 years  but spent 4 hours on phone yesterday without success... a single ticket requested please ladies/gents any offers gratefully appreciated. Message me if you have anything to offer thanks. 

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

It can’t be right that fans who got through the random firewall were able to buy tickets for “friends and family” when people who have regularly attended were randomly shut out and don’t have a ticket. The latter includes my boy Will. I’m very disappointed for him that a system was designed like this. ?

they could easily have done something similar to what Villa have done. whether its 5 games this season, 3, or any sort of purchasing history with the club before the general sale. I hope if we are ever in the situation again they learn some lessons from this, thats the club btw. 

1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

they could easily have done something similar to what Villa have done. whether its 5 games this season, 3, or any sort of purchasing history with the club before the general sale. I hope if we are ever in the situation again they learn some lessons from this, thats the club btw. 

You did need purchase history with the club as far as I’m aware?

Or at least a fan ID that wasn’t just registered.

Archived