Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Just now, Mckram said:

You did need purchase history with the club as far as I’m aware?

Or at least a fan ID that wasn’t just registered.

Yes a purchase history was needed, unless you're a STH in which case I believe you could go in and by an extra 2 tickets just on your fan ID? I think that's how it was but not 100% so anybody feel.free to correct me if I'm.wrong ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Mckram said:

You did need purchase history with the club as far as I’m aware?

Or at least a fan ID that wasn’t just registered.

True. But that fan ID is created with just one ticket purchase. Plus, if you already had a ticket, lets say for example your a season ticket holder, you can then buy two more tickets for people who dont necessarily have a customer ID.

correct. And once logged in during the general sale period a STH could buy 2 tickets on any qualifying id up to a maximum of 10 per purchase. A season ticket holder could therefore have bought 1 for themselves and up to a total of 10 for season ticket holders with their id in the first round and 10 in the second making  total of 20 tickets. Making the big prize being getting through the queue and onto the system. I think!

I just waited until 13:59 turned into 14:00 yesterday and clicked the mouse. Was 7,000 ish in the queue, waited an hour, got the 'buy now' thing that wasn't green, logged back in, it turned green, credit card out, etc. Got two tickets. It was a difficult hour, to be fair, but not that difficult if you plan ahead. 

21 minutes ago, Riderhood said:

I just waited until 13:59 turned into 14:00 yesterday and clicked the mouse. Was 7,000 ish in the queue, waited an hour, got the 'buy now' thing that wasn't green, logged back in, it turned green, credit card out, etc. Got two tickets. It was a difficult hour, to be fair, but not that difficult if you plan ahead. 

It was literally a random allocation if you joined before 14:00. You aren’t as clever as you think you are pal.

23 minutes ago, Riderhood said:

I take it you haven't actually read through the thread..... otherwise you may realise that posting this is effectively signing your own death warrant ??‍♀️

24 minutes ago, Riderhood said:

Did exactly the same got 10500 still didn’t get one.so you’re just very lucky. 

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

It was literally a random allocation if you joined before 14:00. You aren’t as clever as you think you are pal.

I had the site set up 12 hours before and ended up in the 9800’s so it was really random which was fair enough.

Had club Wembley on got selected in ballot for three tickets for club Wembley Diamond package £389 but can’t take up the offer think I’ve got until tomorrow to opt out interested ted anyone ? 

Well, maybe i'm lucky, maybe your broadband connection is poo, maybe you weren't on the ball at the right time. We're all rams fans. Whether I'm playofffinalticket mcplayofffinalticketface, let's support the boys. (I really am a proper Derby fan, me duck)

18 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I know you've spent a lot already and you might prefer to be in amongst it, but I know @TomBustler1884 potentially has some Club Wembley tickets available. 

That’s two links to Toms offer he’s been given, hope he see’s it in time.

Archived