Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
šŸ‘‰Ā https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets areĀ ONLYĀ available online atĀ dcfc.co.ukĀ under ā€œTicketsā€Ā ORĀ over the phone onĀ 01332 974704Ā +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information).Ā 

There will beĀ NOĀ tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets areĀ NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Donā€™t forget, Leeds would have took more.

16 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Not on the screen shot I have seen

I'm confuzzled. Everyone got a random number. No queues were opened before 2pm. I got allocated 8200, 10600 and 19500.

The 19500 i logged out of and tried going back in. Got the same queue number.

Anyway, after I logged into theĀ  19500 one later to make sure it was in my Dad's ticket history, but it sent me back into a queue. Number 41000. That was about 4pm. It had been sold out for about 20 mins at this point.

So no idea how you managed to get such a high number. Mine wasn't that high and it had already been sold out.Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Norman said:

I'm confuzzled. Everyone got a random number. No queues were opened before 2pm. I got allocated 8200, 10600 and 19500.

Anyway, after I logged into theĀ  19500 one later to make sure it was in my Dad's ticket history, but it sent me back into a queue. Number 41000. That was about 4pm. It had been sold out for about 20 mins at this point.

So no idea how you managed to get such a high number. Mine wasn't that high and it had already been sold out.Ā 

Ā 

Norm I didnā€™t but my good mate did expected arrival time 17:27. Ā Believe me or not

20 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Not on the screen shotļ»æļ»æļ»æ I have ļ»æļ»æseen

I remember reading that it was a random place, but can't remember if that was on the queue info page, that you could click off or the main one.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Ā 

Did you get any tickets with the 8200? I was around 8500 but I also had 5000which I made easily so I logged off the 8500 one.

2 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Norm I didnā€™t but my good mate did expected arrival time 17:27. Ā Believe me or not

At the end of the day you got a ticket. You were one of the lucky ones.Ā 

There are people on here who had a queue number alot lower and missed out.Ā 

Ā 

Just now, Shorty389 said:

At the end of the day you got a ticket. You were one of the lucky ones.Ā 

There are people on here who had a queue number alot lower and missed out.Ā 

Ā 

Jeez why are having a pot at me, I think it was badly handled

3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Did you get any tickets with the 8200? I was around 8500 but I also had 5000which I made easily so I logged off the 8500 one.

Yeah mate. 4 in block 526.Ā 

When i got through it only went up to 525, and i couldnt grab the seats fast enough. Then 526 opened and i got all 4 in a row.Ā 

The 10500 one i stayed on in another device and when i got through there was 2 tickets left in 526. So i reckon the cut off was 10000 on the dot to get tickets next to each other.

Just now, Spanish said:

Jeez why are having a pot at me, I think it was badly handled

Because if you read your post it seems very negative, and I think comes across in the wrong way.Ā 

I think it was badly handled too in the way that the blocks were released in dribs and drabs, but general sale was always going to be a lottery, but I do think the queueing system was the fairest it could be for this situation,Ā giving random positions to all those online before 2pm...Ā 

Ā 

38 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I think it'sĀ  probably a timescale issue as to why the club went down the route they did. I'm not saying your way is wrong and the way it was dealt with was perfect but you have broken it down into quite a lot of phases. I didn't get a ticket myself,Ā so I have ever reason to feel aggrieved. Hopefully the club will find a better process for when we're chasing the treble in a few years time as an established title chasing Prem team. ?

I' really do feel for you not getting a ticket though i know how it feels mate ...and yes a better process would be good

I logged on well before 2pm, and also had the message about being given a random queue position at 2pm.Ā 

Being on these pages all morning, I read about the potential for themĀ shoving the "goalhangers" further down the list, ergo, IĀ logged out at 13:57, and logged back in again as close to 14:00 as I could.Ā  I believe my log in connected around 14:00:25... and was promptly given a queue position of 9,500ish.Ā  That's pretty random, 25 seconds after opening!Ā 

I made it by the skin of my teeth, and got the max allocation for the ID's in my account, despite available seats disappearing before my very eyes, and subsequent posts bemoaning struggles to "go green" etc.Ā 

I appreciate I struck lucky, but there was no advantage in hanging around early (apart from it gave me the opportunity earlier in the day, to do a dry run, and to suss out the system, as Friday's fiasco went completely over my head, and I still don't know how I succeeded on that occasion)!

6 minutes ago, Saity said:

I' really do feel for you not getting a ticket though i know how it feels mate ...and yes a better process would be good

Cheers, I meant to say that the way it was dealt with was 'not' perfect in my last post btw. If we perform like that 2nd leg against the Dirties then we'll all be happy regardless. COYR.Ā 

2 hours ago, Gritters said:

I must agree and the club have allowed this prioritisation. I have long thought the away membership was unfair but after missing out on tickets to Fulham last year (thank god) I got myself an away membership. I think it paid for its self for the Leeds away semi final. Last year I want to x number of away matches yet missed out on Fulham tickets to someone who was going to there first away game of the season with an away membership. Is that system fair?Ā You can spend Ā£450 on away matchesĀ over a season and lose out to someone who bought a Ā£40 away membership.

You went to x number of away matches.

Dude, I cannot be working out equations when I come on here, I struggle fractions.

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I logged on well before 2pm, and also had the message about being given a random queue position at 2pm.Ā 

Being on these pages all morning, I read about the potential for themĀ shoving the "goalhangers" further down the list, ergo, IĀ logged out at 13:57, and logged back in again as close to 14:00 as I could.Ā  I believe my log in connected around 14:00:25... and was promptly given a queue position of 9,500ish.Ā  That's pretty random, 25 seconds after opening!Ā 

I made it by the skin of my teeth, and got the max allocation for the ID's in my account, despite available seats disappearing before my very eyes, and subsequent posts bemoaning struggles to "go green" etc.Ā 

I appreciate I struck lucky, but there was no advantage in hanging around early (apart from it gave me the opportunity earlier in the day, to do a dry run, and to suss out the system, as Friday's fiasco went completely over my head, and I still don't know how I succeeded on that occasion)!

You say you got the max allocation possible was that because you could or you needed all of them .

No matter how it was handled there will always be winners and losers in the general sale.I agree there are better ways of allocating the order of preference and tickets per person though.

We are not the only team moaning about Wembley and the EFL Sunderland had the same issue for the checkatrade final and again now.In fact Newport issued this explanation too their fans,

TicketsĀ are only available as they areĀ released block-by-blockĀ byĀ WembleyĀ and the EFL. Supporters will not therefore be able to select preferred seats when buying in person at theĀ TicketĀ Office.Ā Ticketswill be sold in order, seat-by-seat, row-by-row andĀ block-by-blockĀ as they become available

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

There are Wembley VIP premium tickets on Stubhub in the $400's.

Apparently, the VIPĀ option gives you one chance of punching Jack Grealish squarely in the face in the tunnel before the game.Ā 

Seems like a bargain.

I'll take two.

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

There are Wembley VIP premium tickets on Stubhub in the $400's.

Apparently, the VIPĀ option gives you one chance of punching Jack Grealish squarely in the face in the tunnel before the game.Ā 

Seems like a bargain.

Make sure it's a haymaker and not a brummie love tap or the prat will score.

Archived