Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

There is a queue management system again to get into the club's website and an apparent link to play off tickets (away) on it. When the link is clicked the page says ' no tickets available' or something similar.  Any news as to when they go on sale etc? Villa put theirs up on sale at 5pm today (15th May).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm eagerly refreshing the Derby Social Media pages to book my place! 

Hoping I can somehow get my Fiance a ticket next to me too who isn't a season ticket holder - think I'm gonna be out of luck on that one but either way, THE RAMS ARE GOING UP

7 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

There is a queue management system again to get into the club's website and an apparent link to play off tickets (away) on it. When the link is clicked the page says ' no tickets available' or something similar.  Any news as to when they go on sale etc? Villa put theirs up on sale at 5pm today (15th May).

Better be quick, I reckon there’ll be competition from about twenty thousand Chelsea fans 

Do you count as a season ticket holder if you don't have one this season but have already got one for next season? 

Absolutely pooping it at the thought of not securing tickets already. Unfortunately only made it to three home games and one away this season due to university and work commitments plus living 80 miles from Derby. Que sera sera, whatever will be will be .... ????

4 minutes ago, Derby Ram 123 said:

I’m desperate to get tickets for the final but don’t live in the uk so haven’t been to home games this season, anyone got any advice on best chances to get any tickets please?? ??

As long as you have a fan ID I think you'll stand a chance.

Seem to remember it just being a straight Members/ST holders phase and then a General Sale phase last time, so you have approx. 16k tickets left minimum for general sale. Took a couple of days to sell out last time I'm sure.

And there's always club Wembley seats.

3 minutes ago, inter politics said:

If you do have season tickets, what is the best way to get seats together?

If you're doing it online, it'll show the blocks of seats available, choose one with the view/price you like, then select two seats together. If on the phone, they'll do that for you where possible.

45 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Is that the same end as last time or not?

No were in the same end as when we beat WBA and when we beat West Ham in the Charity Shield.

Not in the  end the times we lost to QPR and Leicester.

Don't know which end we were in when we won the FA Cup. 

So always think the east side of the stadium as the lucky end.

6 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

No were in the same end as when we beat WBA and when we beat West Ham in the Charity Shield.

Not in the  end the times we lost to QPR and Leicester.

Don't know which end we were in when we won the FA Cup. 

So always think the east side of the stadium as the lucky end.

Isn't the new stadium at right angles to the old one? 

I always struggle to get my ticket for games like this even though I go to games home and away I’m not a season ticket holder and have to wait for general sale

so I,ll say this early ....if anyone has 1 spare ticket or hears about one going I’d be more than grateful and will treat you to a few beers prior to the game 

i remember having a few beers right outside Wembley against QPR it was Derby fans only and had 5 a side pitches where a lot of rams fans were having a kick about it was literally outside Wembley and no real big queues either 

Archived