Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Already been asked what I’d be willing to pay for a “spare” ticket. Disgusting behaviour. 

If that’s been asked on this forum link me or send me a screenshot if sent privately so we can close their account.

6 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I thought if you bought the last 3 games of the season you were also included in it?

I get that there are people who aren’t season ticket holders who are just as much supporters, but at the end of the day the club is ran like a business and they wanted to increase next years season ticket sales (which definitely worked!) with the system.

A season ticket is a big outlay and commitment for a lot of people, so letting them have the opportunity to enjoy Wembley with a family member or two doesn’t sound too unreasonable.

I have a young family and wouldn’t fancy taking them all season just yet, but a one off big day out is great to hopefully get them in to it for years to come. 

Unless the "family member or two" are Rams fans and at least go to some matches then I couldn't disagree more with this.

I'm fortunate to have a ticket for myself and my son (both STH) but I'm devastated for all those fans who for one reason or another have been unable to afford to buy a season ticket yet still attend as many games as their finances will allow but have lost out in this debacle of an allocation system. I have friends and family who would jump at the chance of a day out at Wembley but no way would i entertain getting them a ticket if it's at the expense of genuine supporters.

3 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

On here? 

2 minutes ago, David said:

If that’s been asked on this forum link me or send me a screenshot if sent privately so we can close their account.

Sorry, should have said. It wasn’t on here.

29 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think the most unfair thing about our allocation is that season ticket holders could go back on today and buy additional tickets for any family or friends that wanted to go to the match because it is at Wembley at the same time as non season ticket holders who have been to matches (home or away) this season. 

The ones with recent matchday purchases should have had priority in my opinion. If you were there that freezing cold night at Preston, or in the snow at Middlesbrough for a lunchtime kick off when we were on the telly you bloody deserve to be at Wembley over someone who just fancies a day out OR who doesn't go to games any more for whatever reason. 

There's not many things about Sheffield Wednesday that I like  ? but I have to say they seem to have done a better job of this with their home and way points system. 

After these people got their tickets, then the lottery for the rest could have started. 

I don't know @RiddingsRam at all, but I know he goes to matches quite regularly because he talks about them on here. I'm sure there are many similar others who have missed out. Keep in touch with the club, because there will be returns - there always are and I hope you get sorted.

I must agree and the club have allowed this prioritisation. I have long thought the away membership was unfair but after missing out on tickets to Fulham last year (thank god) I got myself an away membership. I think it paid for its self for the Leeds away semi final. Last year I want to x number of away matches yet missed out on Fulham tickets to someone who was going to there first away game of the season with an away membership. Is that system fair? You can spend £450 on away matches over a season and lose out to someone who bought a £40 away membership.

The downs and ups of it all.

What a day. Went through the lottery of general sale, internet and phones, but with no joy.

The despair of it.

Then I get a PM from a member saying they can get me a ticket.

The Joy, the absolute joy of it.

@AmericanRam you are an absolute legend.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Unless the "family member or two" are Rams fans and at least go to some matches then I couldn't disagree more with this.

I'm fortunate to have a ticket for myself and my son (both STH) but I'm devastated for all those fans who for one reason or another have been unable to afford to buy a season ticket yet still attend as many games as their finances will allow but have lost out in this debacle of an allocation system. I have friends and family who would jump at the chance of a day out at Wembley but no way would i entertain getting them a ticket if it's at the expense of genuine supporters.

I’m talking children and missus (children rams fans, missus there because I wouldn’t cope without).

Sorry, thought the young family part would have made it clearer.

Totally agree with your point about being a fan, but just think a season ticket holder shouldn’t lose a right to buy more tickets at the same time as non season ticket holders.

1 minute ago, Bontddu Ram said:

The thing I found strange was that you could buy 2 tickets on 1 fan i/d number. 

Anyone with a valid number could buy 2 tickets and sell the spare to whoever they wanted.

Agreed - still not ideal but one extra ticket per I.D. would at least have increased the likelihood of more tickets being available to deserving fans.

Me and my dad got our season ticket seats in the first round but was unable to get any through general sale for my brother. 

Ive emailed the ticket office enquiring about a waiting list for returned tickets and got an auto reply that stated they aren't operating a waiting list, just in case anyone else was considering this avenue.

Good luck to anyone searching and hoping for a ticket.

I'm well and truly clutching at preverbial straws now!

I’m gutted for anyone who tried to get tickets and couldn’t. At the end of the day, we’re all Derby aren’t we?

i wouldn’t even know where to begin with making the ticketing process fair so I won’t offer an opinion on that.

But what I will say is how tired I am of people thinking they’re ‘funny’ on Twitter posting about selling them, looking for ‘bites’. Also the fans who claim they’ve ‘bought tickets in the opposing teams side’... absolutely boring! 

5 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Have just found up to 4 Tickets behind goal in Derby end available for a nice cheap £325 ????

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

Do I email DCFC with the link for them to investigate???

These seem to be all corporate style seats which probably weren’t ever on sale to our fans tbh.

Archived