Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

7 minutes ago, TommygunDCFC said:

Fair play mate the feeling must be unreal ! I won’t lose belief myself I can still get tickets until 3pm Monday ! 

Been a regular visit to this site for years without posting but will definitely be sticking around ticket or no ticket

I was the same, the worst that could happen is I watch it at a pub in Wembley. Don’t give up till kickoff mate.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

I was the same, the worst that could happen is I watch it at a pub in Wembley. Don’t give up till kickoff mate.

Will keep at it ??Flights booked from Inverness to Gatwick in advance of the ticket sales so long way for a couple of pints but will travel. Hope you have an absolute blast and cheer on the boys loud ?

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm guessing there's no rumblings of extra tickets being released?

Only popping in and out of these threads so there may be other info, but presumably Villa will need to be offered the same so now they’ve sold out there may be something in the next day or so?

17 hours ago, Lucky Lee said:

Us boys have outlet tickets didn’t think we’d get so went into the ballot just in case 

Just want to vouch for Lee here he maybe new on here but I’ve known him years and attended many games with him ...he called me and I suggested putting them on here ...expensive option but still an option ??

2 hours ago, TommygunDCFC said:

I saw Watford had their allocation upper for the FA cup by about 3k presumably because citeh didn’t sell out though ...

Between us we've only been allocated 72,000 tickets. I can't believe that there are that many neutrals wanting to go to the game, in order to get to capacity. 

9 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Between us we've only been allocated 72,000 tickets. I can't believe that there are that many neutrals wanting to go to the game, in order to get to capacity. 

Their were more Club Wembley tickets being sold to Villa and Derby by Wembley this year. All of the greyed out 200 blocks, were only on sale via Wembley directly. 

Is this anyone on here?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/plea-wembley-seat-swap-rams-2888308

A Rams-mad family are appealing to swap their seat at Wembley so they can watch Derby County together.

The Hopwell family are hoping the ticket holder of seat 152, row 26, block 108 on level one will see their plea and come forward.

Pete Hopwell, of Bedford Street, Derby, purchased three season ticket-holder seats for himself and his two young sons last week.

He secured three seats and left one free between them in the hopes of buying one for his wife, Rachel, once tickets were released on general sale on Sunday afternoon.

However once the 48-year-old got to the front of the online queue, the seat had already been sold.

He purchased a more expensive ticket (seat 310, row 9, block 122, level one) with a view of the halfway line for £103  - compared to the £62.50 ticket he was hoping to buy.

The family can still go to Wembley to watch Derby County take on Aston Villa on May 27 for a place in the Premier League, but they are hoping they can sit and enjoy the match together.

Now they are appealing for the buyer of seat 152, row 26, block 108 on level one to swap their ticket for no extra cost.

18 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Is this anyone on here?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/plea-wembley-seat-swap-rams-2888308

A Rams-mad family are appealing to swap their seat at Wembley so they can watch Derby County together.

The Hopwell family are hoping the ticket holder of seat 152, row 26, block 108 on level one will see their plea and come forward.

Pete Hopwell, of Bedford Street, Derby, purchased three season ticket-holder seats for himself and his two young sons last week.

He secured three seats and left one free between them in the hopes of buying one for his wife, Rachel, once tickets were released on general sale on Sunday afternoon.

However once the 48-year-old got to the front of the online queue, the seat had already been sold.

He purchased a more expensive ticket (seat 310, row 9, block 122, level one) with a view of the halfway line for £103  - compared to the £62.50 ticket he was hoping to buy.

The family can still go to Wembley to watch Derby County take on Aston Villa on May 27 for a place in the Premier League, but they are hoping they can sit and enjoy the match together.

Now they are appealing for the buyer of seat 152, row 26, block 108 on level one to swap their ticket for no extra cost.

Hmmm... so he bought seats 308, 309 and 311 on Friday, hoping that 310 would be left untouched come Sunday, due to it being a single!

The dirty, conniving, sneaky, underhanded, reincarnated Leeds...

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

If the person with ticket for that seat doesn't want it, PM me instead.

The person with that seat isn't being asked to get rid, he/she is being asked to swap it for a better/more expensive single seat.  

It was a dirty trick in all honesty, but you can't blame them for asking, given the situation they are now facing.  Presuming the person in that seat doesn't have a friend/relative close by/row behind/6 seats along/same block, they may well be happy to swap?

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hmmm... so he bought seats 308, 309 and 311 on Friday, hoping that 310 would be left untouched come Sunday, due to it being a single!

I'm quite surprised the website let him book like that.

Last time I booked theatre tickets and tried to book 2 out of 3 seats left on an aisle, it wouldn't let me unless I booked all 3.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I'm quite surprised the website let him book like that.

Last time I booked theatre tickets and tried to book 2 out of 3 seats left on an aisle, it wouldn't let me unless I booked all 3.

Airlines do similar, I believe.  On the triple seaters (each side of the aisle), you can't book window and aisle seat, leaving the central seat vacant.

*No idea whether they all do it?  But TUI did when we used them in January.

49 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't you get to see the half way line if you bought the cheap seats behind the goal?

That's a bit naff.

Archived