Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

I've just spent the best part of an hour reading the whole match thread.

Please, ladies and gentlemen, spare a thought for the half a dozen haters and knowers of truths who now have to go and create new user ids before they can ever post on here again.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever said it in the comments to this video is spot on. Play the Sky Lamps interview, but just listen, don't watch - and imagine that its Christian Bale talking ? Uncanny

I’m feeling quite chipper this morning, not sure why, but if anyone wants a like I’m giving them out like smarties

What a performance, did you see the faces, and the grumpy copper that didn’t want to let Frank get near the crowd, wonder who he supports ?

Stuck at work last night and kept watching what I could whilst also driving my forktruck (health and safety my arse) and knew we were about to score about a minute before each goal! Nothing to do with my psychic ability, more to do with @Mafiabobscreaming from the office as he listened to Radio Derby. Quite happy with the result if I'm honest.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

We were further back and didn't see the players from the crowd until after the final whistle, but the atmosphere was terrific all night.

I did have a chat with Harry Wilson's very proud grandma in the Ladies after the match - she is lovely and will be there at Wembley with us. We're all Rams aren't we?

That boy Wilson is amazing. He never has an ounce of doubt when he steps up to kick that spot ball. 

1 hour ago, Shorty389 said:

Rewatching this morning and had forgotten that I almost spat my beer out when the sky commentator said "Leeds backroom staff look like they're trying to direct traffic in Rome city centre at 5 o clock....

That will go down in the annals...so proud of FL nonchalantly roaming the technical area looking vaguely absorbed whilst “next door” it was all hands to the pumps with claxons sounding as the Leeds ship ? started to list and take on serious water. ? “He who laughs last laughs longest” Lampard. ?

6 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Saw a rumour last week about Tom Lawrence losing a relative last week... looks like it was sadly true. 

Yet he still comes out and puts in performances like he has done the last few weeks.....❤

Can’t say I’v been very productive today at work. I keep reliving that 4th goal go in. Everyone in the office thinks I’ve got tourettes when I shout yes randomly and a fist pump by my side.

I must apologise to whoever was stood next to me last night when the goal went in and you had a middle aged man hugging you.

Done a quick search on here and apologies if it has already been said but how good was Mason Mount.

Talk about Energy - I would love to know how much ground he covered, especially the last 20 minutes compared to others.

Add to that energy, tackling back, linking play, and a goal

I felt for him a little as he gave the MoM to Marriott

MoM for me by some distance in a team of people overperforming.

36 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Saw a rumour last week about Tom Lawrence losing a relative last week... looks like it was sadly true. 

A reminder that not just our players but footballers are people just like you and I, they might have a bad game, misplace a pass or send one over the bar but before you jump in and give them abuse for losing a game, stop and think.

This is our team. 

2 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Still absolutely buzzing.  Had to mentally stop myself from planting a massive kiss on the milf cob lady who comes into our work this morning!!!  It's amazing what football can do for your well being at times...

I hope tongue wasn’t on the menu!

Archived