Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Still absolutely buzzing.  Had to mentally stop myself from planting a massive kiss on the milf cob lady who comes into our work this morning!!!  It's amazing what football can do for your well being at times...

You could have told her you fancied a Roll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

A reminder that not just our players but footballers are people just like you and I, they might have a bad game, misplace a pass or send one over the bar but before you jump in and give them abuse for losing a game, stop and think.

This is our team. 

By the way, feel free to tell Patrick Bamford to F off though for diving. No excuses for that. 2 in the next game after being banned for deceiving a ref. What a Bamford.

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Saw a rumour last week about Tom Lawrence losing a relative last week... looks like it was sadly true. 

poo. 

You know when he had a go at the ref? Usually I'd have hated to see that. Hate players swearing at refs but it was genuine anger, stress and passion from Tom. Unusual for him to be so fiercely angry and even defiant. He can be sulky and he can be frustrated but that fierce anger? Much love! 

And I hope he can get the winner at Wembley, be nice to give him a boost up. 

Well played Tom!

4 minutes ago, Saity said:

Great to see the players like Nuge,Curtis Davies,Martin Waghorn and Marcus Ollson there supporting last night.

Didn't see Wisdom there though ?? 

He's from Leeds so maybe he had divided loyalties and watched the game with friends or family , or maybe he is that fed up of not being part of the picture he just feels out of it and is just looking forward to leaving in the summer. I have also not seen Ambrose at any point,  it makes me think why did we even sign him if he hasn't even been on the bench at any point.

8 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

He's from Leeds so maybe he had divided loyalties and watched the game with friends or family , or maybe he is that fed up of not being part of the picture he just feels out of it and is just looking forward to leaving in the summer. I have also not seen Ambrose at any point,  it makes me think why did we even sign him if he hasn't even been on the bench at any point.

Carson seemed very much on fringe of things

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Carson seemed very much on fringe of things

He was celebrating wildly when Marriott scored the winner to be fair to him, as a keeper who has been the NO1 for so long it must be a bit demoralizing having to sit on the bench and watch, I reckon he could leave in the summer.

1 hour ago, Saity said:

Great to see the players like Nuge,Curtis Davies,Martin Waghorn and Marcus Ollson there supporting last night.

Didn't see Wisdom there though ?? 

Wisdom was there, in the stands and on the pitch at the end with the others

7 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Has anyone got the positions our lads were supposedly playing last night? 

442 diamond sky were saying? 

GK + DEF easy

Johnson

Mount   Holmes

Lawrence

Wilson Bennett? 

or did we simply change to the diamond when Holmes went off and Marriott came on? 

Lawrence was up top with Wilson as the number 10 to start with at least.

Archived