Watchable telly

dog

I watched all of Lost recently @Eddie... 

I enjoyed it really....its a big time investment though. Probably a decent compromise between heavy, quality drama like Gomorrah, True Detective and more fluffy mainstream tv soaps. 

Characters and acting are pretty decent, settings are nice, interesting story lines at times.. and Kate mmmmhhhh...so just try to ignore the pseudo science and daft story lines. 

I’m watching The Break on Netflix. Chose to watch in French with subtitles, as the English-dubbed trailer looked/sounded awful. Part of the acting is vocal imo. 

anyway, a few episodes in and it’s brilliant. So intense. 

On 27/04/2020 at 13:39, Carl Sagan said:

Watched the first six episodes (out of eight) of Alex Garland's DEVS.

A tech company with a secret department doing profound research with quantum computing that may impact on the whole world. Garland also wrote and directed Ex Machina, another thoughtful discussion of near-future technology. DEVS also shares the same cinematographer, Rob Hardy, so is extraordinarily beautiful. And the sound is fascinating, sometimes reminding me of 2001.

Absolutely loving it so far. The pacing is very, very good. Expect to watch the final two episodes tonight.

It's currently on BBC meaning the ful series is up on iPlayer for easiest access. In the US it was Hulu for anyone there (and has finished).

Loved Ex-Machina but Devs, not so much. A promising start undone by an increasingly implausible plot line and an over dependence on style over substance. 

On 01/05/2020 at 19:55, Mostyn6 said:

I’m watching The Break on Netflix. Chose to watch in French with subtitles, as the English-dubbed trailer looked/sounded awful. Part of the acting is vocal imo. 

anyway, a few episodes in and it’s brilliant. So intense. 

Guys. Watch The Break. It’s brilliant. 

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

Money Heist was an utter steaming pile of horse poo.

Terrible script, tons of plot flaws and horrible acting.

Other than that it was great though.

My family and I watched the whole of the fourth season in one sitting. You're dead right, the script is terrible, the plot is totally flawed and the acting is horrible, BUT we can't wait for season five ?