Carabao Cup Third Round Draw - Man Utd (A) 25/9, 8pm Live on Sky Sports

Kernow

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Throwing the towel in is what snake boy does best. Hence why he's at Stoke now. 

Only think he threw the towel in twice. Man U away and Fulham away. The rest of the time I just thought he was incompetent 

7 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Only think he threw the towel in twice. Man U away and Fulham away. The rest of the time I just thought he was incompetent 

Fair point. What I was getting at though is that he threw the towel in as regards "project Derby." Screwed us over good and proper. @coneheadjohn is right, time to let go. Suppose it's a bit like letting a previous relationship sour all your subsequent ones. Onwards and upwards with team Frankie. However like @DavesaRam said and in true Kevin Keegan style "I'd love it, love it if we beat them."

Last time i went i was in hospitality with United fans... all they did was whinge all game about how crap they were

Then when they scored id never seen anything like it before at a football ground. Half of the fans in the stand i was in got up and went like it was job done. Bit of a clap, got up and went. The bit i was in was half empty about 10 seconds after they scored... Ridiculous 

If it's played on the Wednesday night, I'll probably go. Any other night, probably not. If it's £45 for a ticket like last season, definitely won't be going no matter what night it's played.

I'll be watching the highlights on the telly.

32 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Last time i went i was in hospitality with United fans... all they did was whinge all game about how crap they were

Then when they scored id never seen anything like it before at a football ground. Half of the fans in the stand i was in got up and went like it was job done. Bit of a clap, got up and went. The bit i was in was half empty about 10 seconds after they scored... Ridiculous 

Are you sure you weren't with Derby fans?

12 hours ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Blasphemy, just because Rowett didn't rate Martin doesn't mean you should support forest , I'd still rather a stoke win .

Loathe snake for leaving Will Hughes on bench, who obviously then asks to leave, then the snake has the audacity to say it would be wrong to stand in a player's way if he wants PL football. 

12 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Man Utd (A) - EFL Cup - 2018/19
Man Utd (A) - FA Cup - 2017/18
Liverpool (H) - FA Cup - 2016/17
Man Utd (H) - FA Cup - 2015/16
Chelsea (H) - League Cup - 2014/15
Chelsea (H) - FA Cup - 2013/14

Utd or Chelsea in 5 of the last 6 seasons, with Liverpool in the other one ?

Bloody Hell.

Archived