Carabao Cup Third Round Draw - Man Utd (A) 25/9, 8pm Live on Sky Sports

Kernow

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Who cares?

I do, because unlike previous outings I.e.  big hitters and Derby .. this has upset + banana skin + brass knobs with a fairy on top?

We will be up for it with our young guns and knarled old boys ... they will be very wary. 

I know you’re kiddin ( you are aren’t you ? ?

20 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

How many times have we played United/Chelsea in the cup over the last 10 years. Can’t be far off yearly! 

Man Utd (A) - EFL Cup - 2018/19
Man Utd (A) - FA Cup - 2017/18
Liverpool (H) - FA Cup - 2016/17
Man Utd (H) - FA Cup - 2015/16
Chelsea (H) - League Cup - 2014/15
Chelsea (H) - FA Cup - 2013/14

Utd or Chelsea in 5 of the last 6 seasons, with Liverpool in the other one ?

6 minutes ago, jono said:

I do, because unlike previous outings I.e.  big hitters and Derby .. this has upset + banana skin + brass knobs with a fairy on top?

We will be up for it with our young guns and knarled old boys ... they will be very wary. 

I know you’re kiddin ( you are aren’t you ? ?

I'm sorry I'm not kidding. They'll old man us out of the competition, probably through a Fellani header midway through the 2nd half and charge us a fortune for the privilege.

Frank will probably feel the need to reward regulars with an appearance, so negating one of the few reasons this competition makes sense, to bring upto speed those who've been missing out in the league, I honestly feel any other draw possible would have been better than this.

11 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Blasphemy, just because Rowett didn't rate Martin doesn't mean you should support forest , I'd still rather a stoke win .

Ha is that based on my profile pic? I do like Chrissy and think he is and can be a good player still, but he’s my pic because my family think I look like him. I don’t hate Rowett because he didn’t play him.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Reckon this will be a bit like Highlander, Derby beat Man U and Lampard decapitates Mourinho on the centre circle and absorbs his managerial power. 

There is only one!

When tommy lawrence scores his third from 45 yards, the commentators will have to say..its a kind of magic.

Went last season to Man U in the cup, won’t be going to this one. I’m not paying to sit up in the gods in a soulless place. That club wouldn’t even let us take our own drink  in, never been refused anywhere else, robbing  gits want every penny out of the away fans, it’s like we should be grateful to be allowed in their “theatre of dreams”, it was more like a morgue till they scored! Mel did us a favour last time by subsidising the £45 ticket price, so he made it good for us to go, but I’ll save my cash for a better fixture in round 4 hopefully

Archived