Carabao Cup Third Round Draw - Man Utd (A) 25/9, 8pm Live on Sky Sports

Kernow

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing about United is the amount of tickets we get, along with the amount of fans we take. 

We could have sold a lot more last season, but the club decided against investing in the tickets in case we didn't. I wonder if they will learn their lesson this time, although I get why they don't want to put their neck on the line. 

12 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I work with lots of united fans too... loads of them in Lincoln! They'll be city fans. Adore you know it.

Believe it or not, I work in Manchester. Whilst the area I work in is a predominantly city zone, there's lots of united fans too.

City fans are an unusual lot, and again it's quite unbelievable, but the United lot are a knowledgable bunch and actually show an interest in football in general. Especially the local teams, cept City.

Most of them are following Derby now as well.

Good opportunity to play by far the second biggest club in Manchester and second best team in Manchester. It isn’t Man City but it’s still a great opportunity for our players to test themselves against some top players like fellaini, lindelof, Ashley young and Ander herrera.

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Good opportunity to play by far the second biggest club in Manchester and second best team in Manchester. It isn’t Man City but it’s still a great opportunity for our players to test themselves against some top players like fellaini, lindelof, Ashley young and Ander herrera.

Is that tongue in cheek lol. 

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Ha ha ha. Even @Bris Vegas doesn’t believe that.

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

What’s not to like about the draw.? Couldn’t of asked for more than the biggest club in the world away from home  as they are having some problems with the management...brilliant. 

Man Utd bigger than Real Madrid or Barcelona? lol good one.

Archived