Carabao Cup Third Round Draw - Man Utd (A) 25/9, 8pm Live on Sky Sports

Kernow

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

I suppose it depends on the allocation but being it possibly being on T.V and midweek I'd Hazard it guess it won't be too bad to get tickets , should make general sale . 

Will definitely make general sale. If it’s  on TV I would be surprised if we sell out.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Will definitely make general sale. If it’s  on TV I would be surprised if we sell out.

We took a reduced allocation last time so it was sold out, otherwise it would cost us for the empty seats. Pretty sure I’m not making that up.

Can’t see no if’s about it, will be on TV, Lampard v Mourinho at Old Trafford. 

Guess we would do the same with tickets, take the smaller allocation.

6 minutes ago, David said:

We took a reduced allocation last time so it was sold out, otherwise it would cost us for the empty seats. Pretty sure I’m not making that up.

Can’t see no if’s about it, will be on TV, Lampard v Mourinho at Old Trafford. 

Guess we would do the same with tickets, take the smaller allocation.

Yes we did take a reduced allocation but it was still around 9k.. I may be wrong but don’t United put home fans in the normal away section for cup games? Our allocation will still be more than we sell. IMO..

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Yes we did take a reduced allocation but it was still around 9k.. I may be wrong but don’t United put home fans in the normal away section for cup games? Our allocation will still be more than we sell. IMO..

They do yeah, in the Premier League you’re in the corner but cup games up in the gods behind the goal.

Attendances so far don’t see a huge rush for tickets so you might be right on not selling out, timing isn’t great with families just back from summer holidays and skint. 

Midweek school night as well. 

Still be a healthy amount of Rams heading up there though, probably not the numbers B4 is hopeful for though.

13 minutes ago, David said:

They do yeah, in the Premier League you’re in the corner but cup games up in the gods behind the goal.

Attendances so far don’t see a huge rush for tickets so you might be right on not selling out, timing isn’t great with families just back from summer holidays and skint. 

Midweek school night as well. 

Still be a healthy amount of Rams heading up there though, probably not the numbers B4 is hopeful for though.

To be fair to Lampard his selections have been pretty good in the cup games so far. He has managed to bring in one or two experienced heads without disrupting anything. Might be tempted..

5 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

The reduced allocation was 5,000 last season.

Reduced allocation last time, but also lovely Mel personally subsidizing the absurdly high ticket prices. Which also made some business sense as we'd potentially have lost money on the tie as a club if we hadn't sold out. Because of this I presume we're waiting for TV details before deciding upon how big an allocation to take up later this month. The Man Yoo fans are charged for the game on top of their season tickets whether they go or not!

I don't understand why the third round TV games haven't been announced yet - really poor form by the EFL and Sky as people obviously need to make preparations.

10 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

oh poo!!

please can someone tell me what date this would be planned?

I'm taking my girlfriend to England for the first time, we had planned flight tickets to see Derby vs Norwich at home on Wednesday 3rd October - I hope this doesn't mess with that....

It’s the midweek before Norwich so won’t make a difference.

Archived