Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

8 hours ago, ramit said:

Jehova's Witnesses, Catholic nuns, or Mormons knocking on my door to introduce me to God and save my everlasting soul from the torments of hell.  i am fine with discussing theology and not least philosophy with folks of interest, but the downright patronizing stance of these folks is intolerable.  They can't get their noses out of their books and think that because they studied some religious text or another, that they automatically therefor know God better than i do and therefor in a position to preach.  The nerve of these folks.  i try to stay polite, but they always end up poking me repeatedly the wrong way and soon after that, they make their excuses and leave

Actually, i do enjoy teasing them with difficult questions and ideas that make their closed minds pop

I can't quite imagine getting poked by a nun.

........or vice versa

This Clinton Morrison chappie. Watching the pre Brighton/Palace match build up, I’m being driven round the bend by Morrison’s insistence on using a “gangsta” accent. It’s bad enough when juvenile skanks use it but when it’s coming from a 40 something adult it’s beyond the pale. 

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, RamNut said:

I can't quite imagine getting poked by a nun.

........or vice versa

Catholic Priests apparently pretty good at poking.

I haven't seen any Jehovah's Witnesses for ages.

i think they are becoming quite rare. I assume its somehow related to the decline in hedgehogs, and song birds.

Same with nuns, petrol pump attendants, lollypop ladies, budgies, bus conductors and orthodox wingers.

i used to like quite it when a group of orthodox wingers would knock on your door and force a discussion on the relative merits of getting to the bye-line, before ultimately trying to flog you a copy of 442 magazine. 

Happy days.

Edited by RamNut

1 hour ago, Moist One said:

when a grown man goes into a cubicle and locks the door to do a stand up wee, when there are urinals free, and a shortage of cubicles for a dump.

People who dump in a public bog.. My cheeks aint going anywhere near one of those seats.

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

People who dump in a public bog.. My cheeks aint going anywhere near one of those seats.

Even better now councils don't want to pay for seats and you just get a basic metal prison toilet .  The ones at the old Derby bus station were particularly grim not just the metal no seat version, but that tracing paper that cuts your arse.

De-constructed food in restaurants and people thinking it's a revelation. I ordered a lemon meringue pie for Sunday lunch and out came a spoonful of lemon curd, some shop packed merguines and some broken Mcvitie buscuits on a plate. Poo. 

Edited by SouthStandDan