Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

6 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Is it not the same to just walk faster?

I’m sure the power walkers peak highly of me when they see me attempting to run.

The poles give your muscles a more intense work out, and increase the cardio vascular benefits.

At least that's what they told me last time I was in Bubble's.

21 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

IqoYoOJ.jpg

?

Bit of a stupid question really, they are already on 11 points. I like our record, I'd be quite upset if anyone took it. Well, some elements can't be beaten, such as (lack of) away wins all season. I honestly don't think it will be beaten in my lifetime - that said, I am mobidly obese and drink a bottle of whisky a day.

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

Bit of a stupid question really, they are already on 11 points. I like our record, I'd be quite upset if anyone took it. Well, some elements can't be beaten, such as (lack of) away wins all season. I honestly don't think it will be beaten in my lifetime - that said, I am mobidly obese and drink a bottle of whisky a day.

I think it was the goals scored reord(lowest),we hold that as well?

42 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I think it was the goals scored reord(lowest),we hold that as well?

here is a full list, tick off as many as you can

Fewest points in a season

Fewest away points in a season

Fewest wins in a season

Fewest home wins in a season

Fewest away wins in a season - can only ever be equaled

Most consecutive games without a win - 32!!!!!

Most defeats in a season

Fewest goals scored in a season

Most goals conceded in a season

Worst goal difference in a season - sort of linked to the previous 2

Most goals conceded at home in a season

Fewest goals scored away in a season:

World's stickiest bogey - sorry I think that's Toxteth O'Grady

1 minute ago, David said:

Not unless it was planned with the intention of killing her

If you attack someone, unless its proven to be self defence then you intend causing them as much harm as possible. Someone kicking someone in the head unprovoked should serve along time in prison. 

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

If you attack someone, unless its proven to be self defence then you intend causing them as much harm as possible. Someone kicking someone in the head unprovoked should serve along time in prison. 

Had she been killed he would have done time but for Manslaughter, would only be murder if they could prove he left the house with the intention of killing someone which would be hard to prove in a road rage incident.

30 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

The three lads in the gym this morning at 6 screaming at each other,

Come on,one more...FEEL THE BURN!!

Whist one runs round with a band round him with another hanging onto it!

?

Getting prepared for their Saturday night down in Revolution later.

Was on a second date with a girl, somehow we decided to go to Revs. Think she had girl mates she wanted to me to meet. Anyway, I nip upstairs for a whizz, come back down to find a couple of gym meatheads were surrounding her. I thought ah bugger it, got no chance here, this is awkward. 6 foot plus, with shirts that were two sizes too small. And skinny jeans showing their ballerina legs.

Just as I started making conversation with the "one more rep" men, my date grabbed me and shouted "I'm bored of getting stared at by these tw*ts. Can we get a taxi back to your house?" She kissed me in front of the men and stuck her middle finger up at them. Their faces were a picture. After all their efforts sweating profusely in the gym, being arrogant by trying to take another man's girl for the evening, my skinny pipe arms defeated them.

Even though things never happened long-term between me and the girl, that night gave me a lot of confidence and showed me not to be intimated by baby oil rubbers ?

11 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Was on a second date with a girl, somehow we decided to go to Revs. Think she had girl mates she wanted to me to meet. Anyway, I nip upstairs for a whizz, come back down to find a couple of gym meatheads were surrounding her. I thought ah bugger it, got no chance here, this is awkward. 6 foot plus, with shirts that were two sizes too small. And skinny jeans showing their ballerina legs.

Just as I started making conversation with the "one more rep" men, my date grabbed me and shouted "I'm bored of getting stared at by these tw*ts. Can we get a taxi back to your house?" She kissed me in front of the men and stuck her middle finger up at them. Their faces were a picture. After all their efforts sweating profusely in the gym, being arrogant by trying to take another man's girl for the evening, my skinny pipe arms defeated them.

Even though things never happened long-term between me and the girl, that night gave me a lot of confidence and showed me not to be intimated by baby oil rubbers ?

What is it with this? Loads of guys seem to think working out their top half is whats needed and walk round looking like the fella from despicable me.

55 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Did they then turn up at your door half an hour after you pair arrived, ten minutes after she "just had to text her mate"?  Did they then proceed to rob you and your house of all your worldly possessions, whilst said girl called you a "sucker", whilst pointing and laughing at your groin area, before skipping off towards the sunrise with them?

... or was that just me?

Edited by Mucker1884

51 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

What is it with this? Loads of guys seem to think working out their top half is whats needed and walk round looking like the fella from despicable me.

Legs are the hardest workout, gym bunnies never work legs becaue of this.  Bigger the muscle the more work it needs, hence why these twits have huge biceps, and legs like chickens.