Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Sith Happens
29 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Opening a box tablets at the end where the instructions are wrapped around. Every, f***ing, time!!!

Life doesn't get much worse :lol:

It irritates the heck out of me when somebody initiates a conversation with me but the whole time they are talking they are messing with their phone. I then respond but they don't even seem to be listening. Or right in the middle they hold up a finger to check an incoming notification or text, just plain rude. From now on, I believe I will just walk away when people do this.

1 hour ago, AmericanRam said:

It irritates the heck out of me when somebody initiates a conversation with me but the whole time they are talking they are messing with their phone. I then respond but they don't even seem to be listening. Or right in the middle they hold up a finger to check an incoming notification or text, just plain rude. From now on, I believe I will just walk away when people do this.

...and hold up a finger....

7 hours ago, PrivateDerby said:

The M6, it's worse than ever. Using it a lot at the moment, I was stationary for an hour or so again the other day and I was having visions of doing a Micheal Douglas in Falling Down.

My in laws are from Wigan so I quite regularly have to use the M6, what an absolute joke of a road.

9 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

I travel to Stockport / Manchester once or twice a month and go over the peaks. Takes longer however you are moving and the scenery is awesome.

I used to live in Stockport and only used the M6 if there was a lot if snow around. Only took hour and half, hour and 45. Went via Macclesfield, Leek and Ashbourne. Was quicker than going on the A6 through Matlock.