Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Did a big clean today at the library...and dang  some people are just lazy,rude,whatever term you want to use.

We found used gum under some chairs,empty food wrappers sticking out of some books,an empty Coke can in the adult non-fiction section,etc.

First of all no food or drink allowed, but then don't even have courtesy to throw it away?

:angry:

Folk who take their kids to the cinema then sit there for the duration faffing with their flaming mobile. Put the phones away and watch the bloody film with your kids man! (or woman).:sleep:

On top of that when i'm sat two rows back all I can see is this glaring light given off from the phone which distracts ME from the film. You people.

51 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Libraries. They're well boring

They are, but you can make them fun easily by putting gum under some chairs, or empty food wrappers sticking out of some books, and my personal favourite is to put an empty Coke can in the adult non-fiction section. Smiling just thinking about the last one.

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

They are, but you can make them fun easily by putting gum under some chairs, or empty food wrappers sticking out of some books, and my personal favourite is to put an empty Coke can in the adult non-fiction section. Smiling just thinking about the last one.

Thanks for the tip i-ram. I'm off to borrow a book.

People who e-mail you something at work, then immediately phone you up to make sure you've seen said e-mail. If it was urgent, why didn't you just phone me? If it's not urgent, then why are you phoning me?

Also, unnecessary "thanks"/"you're (usually spelt "your") welcome e-mails.

Office bitching.

Yes, it's been one of those days.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

People who e-mail you something at work, then immediately phone you up to make sure you've seen said e-mail. If it was urgent, why didn't you just phone me? If it's not urgent, then why are you phoning me?

Also, unnecessary "thanks"/"you're (usually spelt "your") welcome e-mails.

Office bitching.

Yes, it's been one of those days.

What is worse for me is they email asking for something, you do it, they do not reply to say thanks. 

On 1 August 2016 at 18:04, LesterRam said:

3/4 length trousers, why?

I posed this to a gaggle of my friends. I also added 'I'll bet that extra 4" of exposed leg keeps you so much cooler'. This was met with derision. I am informed that on ladies they are not only smart but they allow one to show off ones expensive shoes. On men they're just chavvy 

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

I posed this to a gaggle of my friends. I also added 'I'll bet that extra 4" of exposed leg keeps you so much cooler'. This was met with derision. I am informed that on ladies they are not only smart but they allow one to show off ones expensive shoes. On men they're just chavvy 

What about on holiday?

I've got rubbish chicken legs but I don't want to wear trousers 

I ain't no chav, blud

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

What about on holiday?

I've got rubbish chicken legs but I don't want to wear trousers 

I ain't no chav, blud

I only got a pair of 3/4s last summer. I have long legs, shorts on me tend to end up looking like I played in the 80s. I find them comfy and practical and they certainly don't make me feel, or look like, a chav.

8 hours ago, BondJovi said:

I only got a pair of 3/4s last summer. I have long legs, shorts on me tend to end up looking like I played in the 80s. I find them comfy and practical and they certainly don't make me feel, or look like, a chav.

Ewe Ram don't know us mate. 

We can make shizzle look cool like what Beckham does. 

3/4 lengths are kool. Fact! 

22 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Ewe Ram don't know us mate. 

We can make shizzle look cool like what Beckham does. 

3/4 lengths are kool. Fact! 

True I wasn't making personal observations. This was the decision of my group of female friends on mankind as a whole, not entirely my assessment  :)