Derby County F.C. v Barnsley F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Fulham will be affected by this. Losing out on 3rd on the final day, I remember Brighton playing amazing football all year and losing to the Wendies after failing to perform after disappointment. Praying for the same.

Just now, gazram80 said:

Great result. 

Fulham it is. 

What have they got left after missing out? 

Let's grow them nails. 

Mate, watched there game and they were like deer in the headlights. If we score early, I really think they’ll choke.

Sad burton have gone down... I blame forest for all this... conceding in the 86th and 88th minute against bolton which meant that burton had to throw the kitchen sink.

What a useless pathetic club forest are. Pathetic owners, pathetic managers and pathetic players. Im fairly confident nothing good will amount of that useless club ever again

What an amazing final ten minutes that was across the leagues. I bet Bolton fans went absolutely mental, not only scoring two goals in the last five mins but also hearing of Preston's late winner against Burton.

Barnsley were an utter shambles today on their biggest game. It was in their hands, and they played so poor.

As for the playoffs. One moment Fulham, the next Villa, then Fulham again all in the final ten minutes.

I'd rather play Villa, but on the flip side the team who finishes 6th gets to play on Friday night. Get PP rocking for that night game and maybe, just maybe, we can really take it to Fulham.

7 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

What a crazy last 10,15 minutes or so across the league, for once we made it quite smooth on our end!

There are plenty of things I’m not keen on in football but there’s nothing quite like it for drama like that across a division, any division. Wonderful entertainment today (disclaimer...... I can say that now of course)

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'd rather play Villa, but on the flip side the team who finishes 6th gets to play on Friday night. Get PP rocking for that night game and maybe, just maybe, we can really take it to Fulham.

The one reason I'd rather finish 6th than 5th. If we finished 5th and got to the final, we'd probably have had Fulham in our way either way, so have to beat them at some point. It's going to be some atmosphere on Friday.

Just now, Kernow said:

The one reason I'd rather finish 6th than 5th. If we finished 5th and got to the final, we'd probably have had Fulham in our way either way, so have to beat them at some point. It's going to be some atmosphere on Friday.

Really hope we can create an atmosphere like the Brighton play off game. 

If so we could be going to craven cottage with a good lead 

Archived