Derby County F.C. v Barnsley F.C.

Boycie

Unbelievable!! 

4 goals. 4 separate forwards scoring. Playing with swagger and purpose. Perfect way to walk into the playoffs. Everyone is going to be full of confidence. 

Play like we’ve done in the past few games, I fancy us to do it. Might start looking for flights back to the U.K.!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cosmic said:

Unbelievable!! 

4 goals. 4 separate forwards scoring. Playing with swagger and purpose. Perfect way to walk into the playoffs. Everyone is going to be full of confidence. 

Play like we’ve done in the past few games, I fancy us to do it. Might start looking for flights back to the U.K.!

Ditto 

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Unbelievable!! 

Surely time to send Scotty up for a set piece

Shane Nicholson just made a good point about how we were forced to change formations but the players have done well to deal with it and change the game plan.

Do we finally have a solid plan A and B that all the players are comfortable with and fully understand?

Archived