Derby County F.C. v Barnsley F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Fulham are brilliant. They're a completely different team to that one which started the campaign.

Mitrovic at CF is a massive upgrade. Matt Targett has been excellent and his inclusion has allowed Sessegnon to play further up the field, prompting him to become a player PL clubs are looking at buying for £40 million!

The return of Cairney, who spent most of the first half of the season injured. Such a vital player, the best CM in the league (barring Wolves who should never have been given the chance to have such good players).

Fulham are so different to the team which started the season. They're the best natural Championship side I've seen since Reading's 106 side and their starting XI now would be good enough to challenge for the top 10 in the PL.

Oh I see . Must be true then. 

Missed the game yesterday for various reasons but just seen the goals and they’re all very good indeed.

I really hope Vydra and Jerome start on Friday. We’ll need some goals at some point over the 2 legs but I think that whilst a win would be great on Friday, actually a draw wouldn’t be bad at all. 

I think Fulham are a good team but I bet they’d rather be playing Boro.

13 hours ago, David said:

What did they do prior to December? They were 12th in the table. Season isn’t 4 months long, starts in August. 

Brilliant run, yes. Brilliant side no. Only Wolves can claim to be that this season.

The current Fulham team are, in my opinion. In the last 5 months they have lost 2 away games. 

They haven't lost at home. 

They outplayed Wolves and won 4-2, beaten Cardiff comfortably, beaten Villa, beaten us away from home easily.

I hope we don't need to go down there needing more than a draw.

The Derby team in 2013/14 was brilliant. So is this Fulham team.

Plus Muespach agrees with you. So you know you're wrong ?

14 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Missed the game yesterday for various reasons but just seen the goals and they’re all very good indeed.

I really hope Vydra and Jerome start on Friday. We’ll need some goals at some point over the 2 legs but I think that whilst a win would be great on Friday, actually a draw wouldn’t be bad at all. 

I think Fulham are a good team but I bet they’d rather be playing Boro.

Similarly- I got to see highlights last night and heard a couple of live goal reports on radio 5live on Sunday.

very impressive and a far cry from the reading debacle- although Barnsley looked pretty hopeless (but that was probably because we made them look so).

The elder hants are hopefully locked in darkened rooms hunched over screens showing the DCFC site to get me a couple of tickets for the away leg. Fulham will be tricky but not unbeatable.

huge turnaround in the last few weeks can’t say that I understand how it’s come about but fair play to players and management, tremendous job and if they carry that into the playoff semi there’s a real chance.

good fortune to all on Friday and I am gathering my scraves in eager anticipation of next Monday.?

Archived