Derby County F.C. v Barnsley F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sky pundits were banging on about Neil Warnock's promotion record, yes he's gone got a number of teams to the Premiership, how many has he managed to keep there.....anyone?

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Was always sacked before they went down...

My thoughts exactly.  I also cannot wait to see Sean Morrison be completely humiliated for the whole season!

Fulham are a fantastic team but they went on a monstrous run to get to where they are. Then, when it comes to the biggest game of their season they lose 3-1 to a poor Birmingham side. A win would've been enough for them to go up today. That doesn't change the fact that they're a very, very, very good side but perhaps not the as good as they were made out to be. We obviously can't underestimate them but they're beatable.

I would fancy our chances at home on a Friday night under the lights, then hopefully going to Craven Cottage to defend a lead rather than a lunchtime game on a Saturday and then having to go to a full-house Villa Park and keep them out.

10 minutes ago, TomG said:

The Sky pundits were banging on about Neil Warnock's promotion record, yes he's gone got a number of teams to the Premiership, how many has he managed to keep there.....anyone?

And....? He has an amazing record at this level, absolutely amazing. 

PistoldPete2

Shame we were edged out of 5th in the end . Fulham were the 2nd best team in the champions hip this season but I hope that will count for nothing when they play us.

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

Shame we were edged out of 5th in the end . Fulham were the 2nd best team in the champions hip this season but I hope that will count for nothing when they play us.

Hopefully it counts for the same amount as it counted to the league table. The "second best" team finished third over a 46 game season.

PistoldPete2
28 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

What an amazing final ten minutes that was across the leagues. I bet Bolton fans went absolutely mental, not only scoring two goals in the last five mins but also hearing of Preston's late winner against Burton.

Barnsley were an utter shambles today on their biggest game. It was in their hands, and they played so poor.

As for the playoffs. One moment Fulham, the next Villa, then Fulham again all in the final ten minutes.

I'd rather play Villa, but on the flip side the team who finishes 6th gets to play on Friday night. Get PP rocking for that night game and maybe, just maybe, we can really take it to Fulham.

I misssed Barnsley’s goal at Pp cos was checking other scores on my mobile ... says it all really the game was over and the drama was elsewhere. Think the players switched off a bit too can’t blame them the job was done and done well too.

placed a couple of bets at Christmas,Derby top 6,Blackburn and Luton to be promoted,Oldham and Burton to be relegated,and Crawley to be relegated,20 trebles at 2.50 euros each treble,and Matej Vydra to be top goal scorer in the championship,cant remember the stake but I backed ew at 10/1,just checked my account and there is 398 euros in credit,happy days

From bottlers to battlers in on afternoons piece of work. I have been one of your staunchest critics but well done Mr Rowett on completing the 1st part of a mammoth task. Now please go on and finish the rest of the job and make me eat the rest of this humble pie. UTR.

49 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Bolton have scored two in two minutes and as it stands, Forest are sending Burton down.

Are Forest that desperate to take Nigel as manager?

Yes, straightforward.

They had to attack us, but they weren't good enough and we pretty much massacred them on the break. Could have been 6 or 7 easy.

Cameron Jerome needs drug testing!

Bring on the play-offs. Nowt to lose.

Archived