Derby County vs Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

14 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Why can't we make noise like that now 

Fans enjoyed themselves and we're proud and not embarrassed to give it some welly, instead of being nervous wrecks worrying what to type on their mobiles, and worrying about all their work worries and all the materialistic nonesence they do or don't own in the modern world. A pie, some pints and D.C.F.C is more than enough!

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Make a load of noise, be loud and proud, and keep it going, before, during and after the match and enjoy us getting stuck right into Dirty Leeds.

Love this. Shared a season ticket with my bro that season and don't remember if I was there for this one. But what an atmosphere. 

Get those flanges out tonight! 

On 20/02/2018 at 17:11, Pearl Ram said:

We need to get crosses in between the penalty spot and the 6 yard box, that Leeds goalie is hesitant on crosses, both Bristol’s goals came from long throw ins he never dealt with.

I’d be tempted to put Nuge ( much as I love him but he’s not been on it lately) on the bench and have Jerome give the goalie a dig early on just to mark his card.

Well a chance for Lawrence to get back in? Nuge defo not worth a start after his show against wendies .

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Fans enjoyed themselves and we're proud and not embarrassed to give it some welly, instead of being nervous wrecks worrying what to type on their mobiles, and worrying about all their work worries and all the materialistic nonesence they do or don't own in the modern world. A pie, some pints and D.C.F.C is more than enough!

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

Nail on head. 

Back then, even the poorest working man could afford his retreat from the outside world, his weekly football fix.

Players were one of us, not detached from the working class supporter, because they knew a short first career would be over soon enough and they'd be running a pub, or stood behind a machine for another 30 years or so.

The emotional connection has gone between players and fans, not between fans and club.

We rarely see a local lad make the grade, and when they do we know they'll be off as soon as a better offer comes in.

Football and society has changed, and initiatives to return the atmosphere around games are doomed to fail, after all if you have to think about doing something, it's not natural.

I'll join in every song going, but it's part of my enjoyment of live football, others obviously find enjoyment in different ways.

It is what is it is.

The weather can’t dampen my excitement for this game. Big crowd under lights, we need and I expect a reaction to the last game. Win this and confidence floods back to players and fans alike. Let’s make it as noisy as Villa and Forest. 

Carson 

wisdom.      Keogh.    Davis.    Olsen         

Hudds.          Ledley 

lawrance.        Vydra.           Weimann       

Nuuuugent

subs of Anya and Palmer on after 55 mins if we are not winning

Can't be there unfortunately but willing them on from afar.

Those that are going; get behind the lads from first whistle to the end, remember that there are thousands who wish they could be at Pride Park in your place tonight, so do your duty. Put your phone down, pick up your scarf and get shouting.

Archived