Derby County vs Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

9 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I’d be more confident that Jerome could come on and make an impact, as opposed to Nuge, whereas you’ll get a better 65 minute shift from Nugent.

Would love to see Palmer get kore than a 5 minute cameo, but I guess Rowett is introducing him slowly to the team philosophy?

Well yes let’s hope so.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Oh god ! Forgot it was in sky ! There's going to be some keyboard warriors out tonight. I'm guessing we will begin page 40 by the time I check the forum again after the match. 

Ha ha. I'm leaving now mate. Cheers

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Don't understand why posters criticize Carson for his distribution. He just played two incredible pinpoint 40 yard balls in quick succession when under pressure. Tom Huddlestone would have been oh so proud of either, let alone both.

Distribution

Kicking

Catching corners

The trifecta of lazy goalkeeper criticism.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Don't understand why posters criticize Carson for his distribution. He just played two incredible pinpoint 40 yard balls in quick succession when under pressure. Tom Huddlestone would have been oh so proud of either, let alone both.

2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I noticed them Carl and it struck me he’s been working on his kicking, he has been fairly poor with his clearances not too long ago.

Option 3:

He's an okay kicker where some will come off, some will go wayward. It's just focussed on more than it probably should be because he has no other real weaknesses to look at for improvement.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Option 3:

He's an okay kicker where some will come off, some will go wayward. It's just focussed on more than it probably should be because he has no other real weaknesses to look at for improvement.

He really doesn’t. He really is the perfect specimen of humanity. Maybe he’s got a nubbin or something we could criticise. 

Huddlestone has had a great game but that was a foot from goal with no one between him and an empty net. Yet somehow he didn't get any kind of touch as the ball flashed past him. Didn't think it looked possible to miss.

Derby absolutely dominating with loads of chances. Great run by Lawrence just now with Nugent haing a diving header at the far post. On target and again it's a goal. We need to make this utter domination count.

Archived