Derby County vs Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Their fans not happy about Saiz being on the bench.

Was Saiz the guy who guy sent off and then had a 6 match ban? Or am I thinking of Alioski?

i hate Hernandez and still feel he's better than a mid table Leeds. Feel we have enough to win though. COYR

9 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Whilst I like Baird a lot. What did Wisdom do to be dropped for the last 2 games. I must of missed something. Other than that, happy with the rest

He didn't do anything, think that's the issue. Can't carry passengers. 

Hope Lawrence pulls something out of the bag tonight. 

15 minutes ago, Ewethanised said:

Was Saiz the guy who guy sent off and then had a 6 match ban? Or am I thinking of Alioski?

i hate Hernandez and still feel he's better than a mid table Leeds. Feel we have enough to win though. COYR

Yes he's the guy sent of for spitting he's a very very good player 

12 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Whilst I like Baird a lot. What did Wisdom do to be dropped for the last 2 games. I must of missed something. Other than that, happy with the rest

Maybe the reason is just Baird's footballing ability which is much better than Wisdom's`?

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

He didn't do anything, think that's the issue. Can't carry passengers. 

Hope Lawrence pulls something out of the bag tonight. 

Me too. He was better against Brentford then dropped. Still think there is a player in there somewhere. Bit of confidence will turn his season around. We need our flair players to shine if we want to go up. Along with Vydra, him and Palmer need to perform to their potential 

19 minutes ago, Doodle said:

For me, Baird probably puts in the best crosses of anyone in the team.  So if we can open up some space for him to deliver, I’m happy to have him out there.  Nothing against Wisdom, of course.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Remind we Why did we sign Jerome and Palmer if we ain’t going to play them

I’d be more confident that Jerome could come on and make an impact, as opposed to Nuge, whereas you’ll get a better 65 minute shift from Nugent.

Would love to see Palmer get kore than a 5 minute cameo, but I guess Rowett is introducing him slowly to the team philosophy?

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Remind we Why did we sign Jerome and Palmer if we ain’t going to play them

Specifically to annoy you, as was the remit given to GR by Mel. 

Archived