Derby County vs Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, singaporeram said:

Nervous on this one - Leeds having the motivation of 3 key players back from suspension - Saiz - Cooper - Berardi, which has been a big factor in their recent drop of form. Plus a confidence boost under a new manager of the last 20 mins versus Bristol City. forshaw a good signing.

Lawrence back please - would love to see Thomas on the bench to inject some energy and direct running (the new Russell ?). 

and when the full away end sing champions of Europe - can we sing ‘you’ll never sing that, you’ll never sing that, Derbyshire Cup winners, you’ll never sing that’ - at least that trophy’s real..

What about the Brian Clough trophy Lawrence back afraid if Beradi plays he will be in for a rough time he's a complete headcase and would kick his granny 

21 hours ago, archied said:

So the one thing that is the brightest thing of our season and that it’s pretty universally agreed that works more than anything else this season ,vydra as number ten ,you want to change ?????? Then you want to take a highly rated young player that is doing not bad but having to work hard to adjust to a promotion chasing team environment and put him on the bench to be replaced by a far less rated far less experienced under 23 ,, all all in the middle of a highly pressurised vital for the club promotion fight ??? 

I always back your passion for derby and love to see it but I have to say that some of the stuff you suggest is absolutely crazy and in the realms of fantasy ,,, this is not Roy of the rovers ,it is real life mans football in a highly pressured tough high stakes division ,,,

do you really want to throw Luke Thomas to the lions and move vydra out of the position that he has been a revelation so much so that he is the divisions top scorer? 

Crazy crazy crazy

I’d be half tempted to start Palmer ahead of Vydra just to see what having a link-up man at 10 does to us as a team, to be fair

28 minutes ago, cannable said:

I’d be half tempted to start Palmer ahead of Vydra just to see what having a link-up man at 10 does to us as a team, to be fair

Well I’m not sure that sitting with a real chance of second spot is the right time to be making massive changes to see what it does to us as a team ( never mind vydras confidence and mindset ) but I can tell you for 100 percent sure that one thing it does to us as team is remove our top goal scorer and most clinical finisher ,,,,

weve got about 300 threads on just that with Martin and he had stopped scoring for us long before being removed

1 hour ago, cannable said:

We can’t be dropping our top and realistically our only expectant goal scorer surley 

Palmer might be ok but his chances will be limited with the current set up and he’s never going to be our player anyway

Scotty

Wizzy   Curty   Ricky   Fozzy

Tommy     Georgy 

Tommy     Matty     Kasey

Jerry

Don't really care who starts at left back - or which pairing we play at CDM - or even which striker... but I do want to see Tommy Lawrence, Matty Vydra & Kasey Palmer starting together and interchanging positions like a trio of footballing ninjas.

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Unless he takes the  Weimann/Anya/Johnson wide birth or vydra gets injured.

You mean put him in the wide birth where he was last season ,was no where near effective in scoring and affecting the game ,where he was dropped and couldn’t get in the team,where most fans thought we had spent our record transfer fee on a player that was worthless and we would struggle to give away ,,

now if I was a confidence type player who had been bought as a clubs record signing then found I couldn’t get a game ,was totally unrated by the club and it’s fans then a new manager came in showed confidence in me ,put me in a position that worked where I went on to be the top scorer in the division and a revelation ,,, then that manager said I’m going to either drop you or put you out wide again so I can see what putting a young loan player whose been at the club for ten minutes does for the team ?? Just a few choice words here , add your own ,, disapointed ,confused ,demotivated ,pissed off,?

we have one player / position that is working very well ,we need those other two front / wide players to start performing , 

8 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Scotty

Tommy     Georgy 

Jerry

Don't really care who starts at left back - or which pairing we play at CDM - or even which striker... but I do want to see Tommy Lawrence, Matty Vydra & Kasey Palmer starting together and interchanging positions like a trio of footballing ninjas.

I see we have Tom and Jerry up front. Should make for some slapstick

8 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Scotty

Tommy     Georgy 

Jerry

That’s the front line I go with as it’s the one that if you can get it working to full potential it’s very exciting ,, nuge and cam interchangeable in it 

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

I see we have Tom and Jerry up front. Should make for some slapstick

Not a bad idea as I think it may be a cat and mouse type game

14 minutes ago, archied said:

You mean put him in the wide birth where he was last season ,was no where near effective in scoring and affecting the game ,where he was dropped and couldn’t get in the team,where most fans thought we had spent our record transfer fee on a player that was worthless and we would struggle to give away ,,

now if I was a confidence type player who had been bought as a clubs record signing then found I couldn’t get a game ,was totally unrated by the club and it’s fans then a new manager came in showed confidence in me ,put me in a position that worked where I went on to be the top scorer in the division and a revelation ,,, then that manager said I’m going to either drop you or put you out wide again so I can see what putting a young loan player whose been at the club for ten minutes does for the team ?? Just a few choice words here , add your own ,, disapointed ,confused ,demotivated ,pissed off,?

we have one player / position that is working very well ,we need those other two front / wide players to start performing , 

No i meant putting palmer in the wide birth, itd be mad to move vydra.

Archived