Derby County vs Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Or maybe have vryda upfront kasy parmer behind vryda and I have luke tomson on the wing with lawarance on the bench.

Not sure about that one mate. Think we need one of the "line runners" like Nuge or Jerome to rough em up and leave Vydra (or Palmer) to benefit of the work they do. I think Vydra and Palmer are really a one or the other choice if you are playing Palmer in the middle. 

49 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Or maybe have vryda upfront kasy parmer behind vryda and I have luke tomson on the wing with lawarance on the bench.

So the one thing that is the brightest thing of our season and that it’s pretty universally agreed that works more than anything else this season ,vydra as number ten ,you want to change ?????? Then you want to take a highly rated young player that is doing not bad but having to work hard to adjust to a promotion chasing team environment and put him on the bench to be replaced by a far less rated far less experienced under 23 ,, all all in the middle of a highly pressurised vital for the club promotion fight ??? 

I always back your passion for derby and love to see it but I have to say that some of the stuff you suggest is absolutely crazy and in the realms of fantasy ,,, this is not Roy of the rovers ,it is real life mans football in a highly pressured tough high stakes division ,,,

do you really want to throw Luke Thomas to the lions and move vydra out of the position that he has been a revelation so much so that he is the divisions top scorer? 

Crazy crazy crazy

Just watched the LeedsvBrizzle match don't like saying it really hope I'm wrong but I can't see us getting anything of Leeds they have a lot of very good players Most managers have twigged stop Vydra and were knackered nothing left on the bench anymore to effect the game 

20 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Just watched the LeedsvBrizzle match don't like saying it really hope I'm wrong but I can't see us getting anything of Leeds they have a lot of very good players Most managers have twigged stop Vydra and were knackered nothing left on the bench anymore to effect the game 

Aren't we at home?  Don't we also have some good players?

Anyone would think we're 17th. 

1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

thought leeds were very average myself , it was only when Bristol City did a Derby and sat back and let Leeds come at them that they actuallydid anything , start the game on the front foot on weds and dont let up and i think 3pts will be ours

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

thought leeds were very average myself , it was only when Bristol City did a Derby and sat back and let Leeds come at them that they actuallydid anything , start the game on the front foot on weds and dont let up and i think 3pts will be ours

Prem hope your right trouble is we never start on the front foot That Ecuban looks very useful let's hope at last TL shows what we know he can do they have a very dodgy keeper 

Nervous on this one - Leeds having the motivation of 3 key players back from suspension - Saiz - Cooper - Berardi, which has been a big factor in their recent drop of form. Plus a confidence boost under a new manager of the last 20 mins versus Bristol City. forshaw a good signing.

Lawrence back please - would love to see Thomas on the bench to inject some energy and direct running (the new Russell ?). 

and when the full away end sing champions of Europe - can we sing ‘you’ll never sing that, you’ll never sing that, Derbyshire Cup winners, you’ll never sing that’ - at least that trophy’s real..

7 minutes ago, singaporeram said:

Nervous on this one - Leeds having the motivation of 3 key players back from suspension - Saiz - Cooper - Berardi, which has been a big factor in their recent drop of form. Plus a confidence boost under a new manager of the last 20 mins versus Bristol City. forshaw a good signing.

Lawrence back please - would love to see Thomas on the bench to inject some energy and direct running (the new Russell ?). 

and when the full away end sing champions of Europe - can we sing ‘you’ll never sing that, you’ll never sing that, Derbyshire Cup winners, you’ll never sing that’ - at least that trophy’s real..

Why do they sing that btw?

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Been taking a kicking from my Wednesday supporting mates over the past few days, I live with two Leeds fans. I can't bare to lose this game! A win required to keep them quiet till the end of the season.

Please don't bare yourself, it's too cold in February!?

Anyway, we'll win this one!

Archived