Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

Carson

wisdom. Keogh.  Davies.  Olsson

.        Hudflestone.  Thorne

russell.      Vydra.      Weimann

.             Winnall

altho no doubt gary will find a way to spanner Johnson in there somewhere.

BJ out injured

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Carson

wisdom. Keogh.  Davies.  Olsson

.        Hudflestone.  Thorne

russell.      Vydra.      Weimann

.             Winnall

altho no doubt gary will find a way to spanner Johnson in there somewhere.

I'd take a pretty firm guess on that being the team Rowett fields.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Any tips on how I can avoid getting a kicking if by some miracle we win as I am sat in the Stretford end tonight :unsure:

You are in more danger slipping on a prawn tonight, than being hit by anyone born in Manchester.

2 hours ago, Timdcfc said:

SKY Sports are reporting Romero will start and they think Lukaku and Fellaini will be playing. I fully expect all the boys to come off that pitch knowing they gave it their all and come of proud of themselves regardless win draw or lose!

The Sun has our likely line-up as including Bennett... Winnall, Martin and Nugent. ...

3 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Any tips on how I can avoid getting a kicking if by some miracle we win as I am sat in the Stretford end tonight :unsure:

Enjoy the miracle and take them all on. You are Derby, nobody messes with the Derby. They are all mouth and no trousers!

C'mon the lot of ya. Ave it! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Chester40 said:

The Sun has our likely line-up as including Bennett... Winnall, Martin and Nugent. ...

That's Gaz - horses for courses. he's spotted a weakness in the United back-line so he's deploying the shock 3-1-6 formation as they no point in wasting manpower trying to stop their forwards from scoring:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'd take a pretty firm guess on that being the team Rowett fields.

Can’t we just shift Baird to left back then Wisdom can keep his spot, we have our two strongest full backs in there and we can avoid the soft underbellies that are Fozzy and Olsson? Don’t get why we haven’t at least tried this so far. Can Baird not play there? 

When I start work in the morning at Piccadilly station I’ll look out for those of you who travelled in good faith by train. As the c*ck up by East Midlands Trains means the last service leaves Picc at 2122 to get back to Derby you’d have to leave at half time. If any of you are crashing at the station, as a few club goers tend to, I’ll say hello. It’s not too bad folks if that’s what you gottta do. Good luck all those travelling 

Strong team please Gary. Don't care how you tweak it but send out the men best equipped to make a fight of it. I'd like to believe This is a sporting contest not a piece in a jigsaw for the money men. 

@Carl Sagan excellent post back there. :thumbsup: .. Real fight on the beaches stuff. 

Archived