Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mos_Ram said:

Does anyone know which pubs around the ground are away friendly and which ones travelling fans will be heading too?

STH but live and work in Manchester, bout time I had a short commute to a game!

Try Sinclairs Oyster Bar  2 Cathedral Gates, Manchester M3 1SW - away fans are always there. 

To be honest anywhere in city centre will be fine and then hop on tram at St Peter's Square to OT about 20 min journey :)

SKY Sports are reporting Romero will start and they think Lukaku and Fellaini will be playing. I fully expect all the boys to come off that pitch knowing they gave it their all and come of proud of themselves regardless win draw or lose!

1 hour ago, sage said:

I am going but have a horrible feeling that we are going to get battered, They will put out a strong team and we have had a few games where the opposition have missed a few chances. You would think that Man Utd have better finishers than Hull.

Come on lads - a far worse Derby team got done by a far better Man U team 4-2 back in the League Cup semi. 

We might go down, but as most keep saying that GR has got us better organised and defensively tight, a several to nil pasting seems unlikely. 

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Any tips on how I can avoid getting a kicking if by some miracle we win as I am sat in the Stretford end tonight :unsure:

They’re all from London so after 90 minutes you’ll come back to Derby speaking Cockney slang. They’ll think you’re one of their own

Mitchell

Wisdom  Keogh   Pearce    Olsson 

Thorne    Ledley

Bennett         Johnson         Lawrence

Winnall

Carson, Davies, Huddlestone, Russell, Weimann, Vydra, Nugent

Just now, JW37 said:

Mitchell

Wisdom  Keogh   Pearce    Olsson 

Thorne    Ledley

Bennett         Johnson         Lawrence

Winnall

Carson, Davies, Huddlestone, Russell, Weimann, Vydra, Nugent

Jesus Christ, we want the game to at least be competitive!

we would get absolutely murdered with that team

5 hours ago, David said:

Man City are at home tomorrow, can’t have two games in Manchester at the same time. 

Wasn’t there a (piss-poor) reason why City are specifically the Saturday game even though they’re playing Lancashire club Burnley?

Carson

wisdom. Keogh.  Davies.  Olsson

.        Hudflestone.  Thorne

russell.      Vydra.      Weimann

.             Winnall

altho no doubt gary will find a way to spanner Johnson in there somewhere.

51 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Any tips on how I can avoid getting a kicking if by some miracle we win as I am sat in the Stretford end tonight :unsure:

Wear a red and white scarf and talk with a southern accent and you will be safe 

Archived