New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Might be a bit early but I’ve booked a table for me and Mrs Reggie for Valentine’s Day. 

I think it might be a wasted effort  though because as she is ?at snooker . 

A mate of mine did that one year. He didn't pot a pink all night and didn't even bother going for a difficult brown.

3 hours ago, Hans Datdo-Dishes said:

A mate of mine did that one year. He didn't pot a pink all night and didn't even bother going for a difficult brown.

Always struggled with the punchline on that joke "not sure whether to go for the easy pink or the difficult brown". Doesn't work in reality as a pink is worth six points so you'd always take it over a four point brown. Don't need to wash your cue straight after also.

Edited by BaaLocks

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

Always struggled with the punchline on that joke "not sure whether to go for the easy pink or the difficult brown". Doesn't work in reality as a pink is worth six points so you'd always take it over a four point brown. Don't need to wash your cue straight after also.

It's when you're asked to use an extension that bothers me!  Have to be very careful you don't go in off!  

... Or worse... miss your shot altogether, and finish off over by the cushion!

Edited by Mucker1884

24 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It's when you're asked to use an extension that bothers me!  Have to be very careful you don't go in off!  

... Or worse... miss your shot altogether, and finish off over by the cushion!

Or you stop half way through and ask a man with white gloves on to give your balls a polish.

Or is that just me?