Transfer rumours

Sorry to put a dampner on the jack hinselwood story. I broke the news about us signing him a few weeks ago friend is in Brighton recruitment. it was all agreed for loan recall in January if needed. 

It's currently on hold as the new manager wants to access all the players. Might be back on in the future. I'll let you know if I hear anything. 

Just had a quick scan of my comprehensive scouting database (google) for some Danish attackers fitting the criteria we are possibly looking at. A couple of names stuck out as young (below 25), tall and topped scoring charts for their clubs last season.

Firstly, Anosike Ementa, who is 6' 7" and scored 8 goals for Viborg last season. He ranks highly for aerial duels won (obviously) and posession won in final 3rd. https://www.fotmob.com/en-GB/players/1267276/anosike-ementa

Secondly, Alex Lind at Silkeborg. 10 goals last season. Think that's joint 4th in the league last season. He's a bit shorter than Ementa at 6' 2" 😂, but scored more goals with his weaker left foot than his right foot last season. Feels more like a poacher type player. He ranks high for winning fouls and his xG - everyone's favourite stat. https://www.fotmob.com/en-GB/players/1117908/alexander-lind

Edited by roboto

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Has any UK club had a good Danish Striker.  Forest 40 k a week glamour signing Bendtner scored 50 % of his goals for Derby. 

PNE has Emil Jacobsen who has been very good when fit. They signed him from Randers but before that he had a spell in our academy.

3 hours ago, GB SPORTS said:

True you could hardly call Mikkel Beck an attacker, then you could hardly call MIkkel Beck a footballer.

I loved Jim Smith, absolutely worshipped the chap.  He did so much for this club I still find hard to fathom that he doesn't a stand or suite named after him.  But when he signed that pile of crap, I knew he'd lost it, and I wanted him gone.  That's how bad a footballer Mikkel Beck was.  He made you hate your club for signing him...