Transfer rumours

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

But the 4 mentioned were well known targets, he didn't mention them until they were known.

Yes, he got them in order, but I'm going to stick with saying he got very lucky.

I don't recall him getting anything right before or since...Both Rhodes and "happy striker day" kinda showed that.

But hey, some people still think a single man created the earth and universe, so people will believe anything I suppose.

Rhodes was also correct, i heard from my own source about us wanting him & it almost being completed

5 minutes ago, Terry Hennessy said:

...apparently Percy [Daily Telegraph] has posted there will be some news tomorrow. Percy I know has a source in DCFC and is hence often right....but generally I'd say announcements aren't made on a Sunday....

Wasn’t the Craig Short signing announcement on teletext on a Sunday night ? The good old days. 

Nixon GPT:

<transfer, Derby County, bait patreon subs>

"As an LLM I am not capable of generating implausible tranasfer rumours in imitation of Alan bit in paper Nixon, have you tried treating covid by drinking bleach. Alan Nixon is frequntly referenced in satanic rituals and is widely believed to not actually be a fan of Partick Thistle, just didn't want to have half the old firm hate him"

1 hour ago, Terry Hennessy said:

...apparently Percy [Daily Telegraph] has posted there will be some news tomorrow. Percy I know has a source in DCFC and is hence often right....but generally I'd say announcements aren't made on a Sunday....

Ive looked on Percy's twitter and there's no mention of anything to do with us?

2 hours ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

How can you be so sure BT is a fake🤔

Because Rhodes decided to go to Blackpool due to more money on the table, Blackburn pulled the plug on us loaning a player from them, and Collins returned earlier than expected...

I'm struggling to think of a single piece of #ITK where he is miles out. When he's been wrong, there almost always seems to be a reason why.

19 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Because Rhodes decided to go to Blackpool due to more money on the table, Blackburn pulled the plug on us loaning a player from them, and Collins returned earlier than expected...

I'm struggling to think of a single piece of #ITK where he is miles out. When he's been wrong, there almost always seems to be a reason why.

"Happy striker day"

aiming gwyneth paltrow GIF

12 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

But the 4 mentioned were well known targets, he didn't mention them until they were known.

Yes, he got them in order, but I'm going to stick with saying he got very lucky.

I don't recall him getting anything right before or since...Both Rhodes and "happy striker day" kinda showed that.

But hey, some people still think a single man created the earth and universe, so people will believe anything I suppose.

I think you do him an injustice. I don't get the impression that he seeks to curry favour and I suspect that his information comes from more than a single source and is of variable quality. IMO, anyone who assumes that every snippet shared will come to fruition sets too high a bar.

I don't know whether BT is ITK or not, only that a good deal of what he has suggested will happen, has done and for that reason I see no reason to doubt him and I don't understand the need for folk who feel differently to state with certainty that he seeks to deceive anyone. Since it clearly bothers you, perhaps the ignore function would be a more agreeable way forward than openly calling someone you do not know a liar.

7 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Ive looked on Percy's twitter and there's no mention of anything to do with us?

I know. Just what I'm told. I too have a source but you can't name the sources can you. This thread is simply for rumours...let's treat it as that. Sometimes these rumours turn out to be fact...sometimes fiction....you just have to listen the Warneys interviews to know that nothing is certain until it actually happens...UTR