Transfer rumours

7 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Feels like nothing is happening, was really hoping we'd be more active but at best I expect probably one loan before the window closes.

Not directing this at you only but a general response. Everyone needs to relax and realize we will still get 3 signings in maybe even 4. The amount of deals that happen in the last week and even that appear out of thin air on the last day is amazing. We will get players in we just have to wait like every other club. 

24 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Not directing this at you only but a general response. Everyone needs to relax and realize we will still get 3 signings in maybe even 4. The amount of deals that happen in the last week and even that appear out of thin air on the last day is amazing. We will get players in we just have to wait like every other club. 

I sincerely hope that is the case but keeping my expectations low, I think Clowes really doesn't want to put in much money which is understandable so we'll be on bargain basement options.

Edited by tomsdubs

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

When was the last time we had an “amazing” final day in the transfer window?

Exactly, I know admin and Mel tightening the ship will be used as excuses. But I don’t look at our work in the final week of the windows and go yes we’ll definitely nail signing 3 really good players this time around.

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

When was the last time we had an “amazing” final day in the transfer window?

Really annoyed that I can't find a list of deadline signings by the years so I can point out an absolute gem like Robert earnshaw or something 😂

3 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Exactly, I know admin and Mel tightening the ship will be used as excuses. But I don’t look at our work in the final week of the windows and go yes we’ll definitely nail signing 3 really good players this time around.

What about chris wheale?

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Exactly this 

If we don't get a few in before the deadline I think we will be in for a tough few months

Yes we beat Boro with hard work and determination and everyone gave it everything but lets not forget the facts Boro had 20 shots and dominated for long periods.

We cannot expect to keep winning games with those kind of stats its not sustainable so we definitely need a few in if possible we need to be more creative and compete more in terms of possession and shots , Saturday was great and a real fighting performance but we need more .....

please!

Edited by S8TY