Transfer rumours

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Just looking at a few names who probably will be on the move the next couple of days, or certainly available from the Premier League: 

Ethan Nwaneri - Arsenal
Omar Rekik - Arsenal
James Hill - Bournemouth
Myles Peart-Harris - Brentford
Paris Maghoma - Brentford
Josh Acheampong - Chelsea
Deivid Washington - Chelsea
Harvey Vale - Chelsea
Alex Matos - Chelsea
Jimi Tauriainen - Chelsea
Amario Cozier-Duberry - Brighton
Freddie Ladapo - Ipswich
George Edmundson - Ipswich
Wes Burns - Ipswich
Marcus Harness - Ipswich
Ali Al-Hamadi - Ipswich
Kasey McAteer - Leicester
Kaide Gordon - Liverpool
James McConnell - Liverpool
Jayden Danns - Liverpool
Tyler Morton - Liverpool
Max Alleyne - Man City
Ethan Wheatley - Man Utd
Dan Gore - Man Utd
Alex Murphy - Newcastle
Jamal Lewis - Newcastle
Alfie Devine - Spurs
Luke Cundle - Wolves

Bring me Paris Maghoma and that big f***** from Middlesbrough. That would be a great success tomorrow. 

42 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

After the Barrow game , how would you describe the prospects for the rest of the season ? In May , most fans said “Mid table budget=mid table finish”. Pearce had built up the expectations. Now I would take a 10 goal striker to help Yates . 

We are 15th in the league, only outside the top half on goal difference, I’d say that’s the definition of mid table.

No idea if they intend to loan him out, but I'd be tempted to try for Will Lankshear on loan from Spurs. All signs point to him being a quality player and guaranteed minutes may make us an attractive prospect. 

1 hour ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

I heard a rumour at the back end of last season that Warne walked out of a transfer meeting when it was revealed he had a grand total of just over £1m to spend on signings this season. I’m sure on accuracy but if you do a quick estimate , most of the signings we’ve made matches pretty close to the sell-on clauses we’ve received. 

I had heard that he was saying that his transfer budget was lower than when he was at Rotherham around the same time.

Any of these strikers on loan I’d be happy with. 

Divin Mubama 

Jayden Danns 

Deivid Washington 

Jay Stansfield 

Daniel Jebbison

Al-Hamadi

For Wingers which seems like third choice for transfers on the three position list there is a lot of options 

Chiquinho 

Marcus Harness

Amo-Ameyaw

Kasey McAteer

Gustavo Gomes

Angelo Gabriel 

Ben Doak

Sarmiento 

40 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

There's no such thing as a "call back clause" except in the next transfer window in January. If Brown goes, it's not possible for him to return until then. 

That only applies to EFL clubs though.

He could go to a national league club and be recalled after 28 days.

2 hours ago, SECornerRAM said:

There's loads of possibles 

I'm convinced with the amount of offers out that the club don't know who's turning up tomorrow 

Whilst some would bemoan this scattergun approach I actually think it’s the way to go. Much better than having 3 targets and then all 3 turn us down and then that’s the end.

8 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

After the Barrow game , how would you describe the prospects for the rest of the season ? In May , most fans said “Mid table budget=mid table finish”. Pearce had built up the expectations. Now I would take a 10 goal striker to help Yates . 

The Barrow game was poor. There were poor games with similar lacklustre performances last season. We do lack consistency and we do need a striker. Last season we needed a striker (as Gayle arriving showed) yet somehow we got promoted didn’t we ? Jerry Yates hasn’t had time to get match sharp, the window isn’t closed yet. I think a mid table finish would be good and should be our target. I just think we are judging things to quickly based on losing our last 2 games so desperation wouldn’t be my first word on where we are now. Need one Yes. Short on numbers Yes. Must do better yes. Panicking and wanting heads to role No. 

if we get to the new year and we are flirting with relegation then I’ll start to get nervous but right now I just want to see how it unfolds

24 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Warne hit nail on the head in that interview - “we are in the early stages of building the club back up again and not in a position to go out and sign 3 players for £2m-£3m” that’s what a good few clubs in the championship are doing. 

We needed to use the free agent market better than we did. We only signed 2 free agents this summer - Osborn and Jackson.

Just to list some of the more realistic frees for Championhip and L1 clubs this summer: Forino, Tanganga, Sam McCallum, Browne, Vaulks, Docherty, Norwood, Francois, Dobson, Kane, Płacheta, Josh Murphy, Chris Willock, Poveda, Campbell, Jamal Lowe, Vipotnik, Devante Cole