End of season celebrations.

10 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Right, admit it, which one of you was this?

Screenshot_2024-04-28-11-14-49-919_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

The person that tweeted it, is a member on here that is no longer active. Not sure if it’s him though in the picture.

It was amazing!!! Anyone calling the pitch invasion 'tinpot' can in my view get in the bin. I've never known an atmosphere like it at Pride Park as all 4 stands really got involved and revelled in the moment. Our flag game was very strong and it was quite a spectacle. I just hope we continue to keep up this level of support next season. COYR

5 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

It was amazing!!! Anyone calling the pitch invasion 'tinpot' can in my view get in the bin. I've never known an atmosphere like it at Pride Park as all 4 stands really got involved and revelled in the moment. Our flag game was very strong and it was quite a spectacle. I just hope we continue to keep up this level of support next season. COYR

Anyone calling it tinpot is clueless to what this club has actually been through in the last couple of years. Push their club to the brink of extinction, stick them in L1 for two seasons and see how they react when they get out of it.

54 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Damn right!
Imagine the players and their families being surrounded by all that, as they bounced and ambled around the pitch parading their medals and the promotion trophy.

They'd have absolutely loved that!  

👀🐏

Ended flitting between pubs after the game on Saturday but just wanted to say how brilliant it was to be apart of the atmosphere. Five Lamps rammed, the dualling chants between Silk Mill and the Dolphin, The Exeter probably being the best in Derby and The Smithfield’s quite excellent beer range. All pubs full of happy Derby fans. Just wanted to make it to Bustler and Brunswick before the train but think it would have tipped me over the edge, but it sounded like Bustler had a fantastic night. You can say what you want about Derby, but not many cities have the amount of decent pubs in walking distance that we do. Also helped spread everyone out rather than having thousands in one spot.

All the credit to the staff in all establishments I went to who got everyone served and kept their bar queues down too, not easy but should be appreciated. 

2 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Ended flitting between pubs after the game on Saturday but just wanted to say how brilliant it was to be apart of the atmosphere. Five Lamps rammed, the dualling chants between Silk Mill and the Dolphin, The Exeter probably being the best in Derby and The Smithfield’s quite excellent beer range. All pubs full of happy Derby fans. Just wanted to make it to Bustler and Brunswick before the train but think it would have tipped me over the edge, but it sounded like Bustler had a fantastic night. You can say what you want about Derby, but not many cities have the amount of decent pubs in walking distance that we do. Also helped spread everyone out rather than having thousands in one spot.

All the credit to the staff in all establishments I went to who got everyone served and kept their bar queues down too, not easy but should be appreciated. 

I was in Silk Mill when the duelling was happening 😅 started in the Exeter then flitted back and forth between the Mill, Dolphin and Flowerpot.