DCFC Supporters Awards Night

11 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

Straight from the horses/footballers mouths:

Wildsmith was asked about rumours of him leaving Derby. He has not yet been offered a new contract. 
Ebou and his missus are absolutely loving everything about Derby. He said there are several things that need to fall into place about signing but seemed positive. He is the loveliest down to earth person. Didn’t stop smiling all night. If we need to forcefully restrain him to keep him here count me in! He doesn’t mind the Ebou chant sounding like booing. 

Dwight Gayle is recovering well and hoping to be back next week.

Max Bird still very much focused on the next too games, despite moving on. 

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing smells very nice

As does Waggy according to the wife 😁

11 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

Wildsmith was asked about rumours of him leaving Derby. He has not yet been offered a new contract. 
Ebou and his missus are absolutely loving everything about Derby. He said there are several things that need to fall into place about signing but seemed positive. He is the loveliest down to earth person. Didn’t stop smiling all night. If we need to forcefully restrain him to keep him here count me in! He doesn’t mind the Ebou chant sounding like booing. 

NML, pictured yesterday. 😲

IMG_7633.jpeg

1 hour ago, jimbobram said:

I mean, the choice are either Madri or watered down Carling, I was fairly confident on which one it would be 

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The continued existence of carling baffles me.

Madri is Carling but with added hop. 

On 16/04/2024 at 23:09, B4’s Sister said:

I can confirm that NML does indeed smell very very very nice having met him on his way out of the ground today